I look at the bruise on my cheekbone, although it looks way less bad than it did just last night it's still very much present. I then look at my hands, and after having felt a stinging sensation when I was in the shower, it's no surprise I have wounds covering my wrists for when I broke out of the handcuffs yesterday when I got here.

So basically, I feel good with my new hair but I look like shit from all the bruises covering my pale skin.

I sigh, and walk out of the bathroom. I look through the closet to pick something to wear, and decide on a pair of dark jeans and a black tank top, also deciding to use a black leather jacket. I feel so weird in these muggle clothes, but it's not like I have anything else to wear.

I mutter a spell to dry my hair and I brush it, thinking about how to style it, but decide it looks great how it is. Since it's straight, once it was brushed down it looked good enough.

Once I'm completely ready I sit down on the bed, after realizing I wasn't exactly told where I should go, so I decide I might as well just wait here for someone to come get me.

I play with my hands trying to kill time, when the silver ring decorating my left hand catches my attention.

"I promise you that I'll love you always, and that I want us to be forever." His voice echoes in my head.

Did he really mean that? Does he still feel the same?

Thankfully for my mental health's sake, my thoughts get interrupted by a knock on the door.

I open the door, to find Natasha standing there with her hand raised, about to knock on the door again.

"Hey, you ready? Everyone's there already."

"Yes." I wanted to say something more, but I wasn't really sure what to say.

"Okay, let's go then."

I follow her through the multiple hallways of the place, all looking the same until we took a turn and got into a hallway with windows. I stopped by a window, curious to see where we were and was surprised to see we weren't in a city or a forest or anything like that, we were in the air.

"We're flying." I blurted out, probably sounding really stupid.

"Yes, it's an aircraft, we call it helicarrier." She shrugged, as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

I'm not only surprised, I'm quite terrified to be honest, who knows if this thing will suddenly drop? It's not like muggles have magic to make it fly, so how does it even stay up in the air?

I tried to shrug it off, only because I didn't want to overreact and look weird or stupid.

We kept walking until we reached a big set of doors, with two men talking and waiting outside, who turned to see us when they heard us walking towards them.

"Irya, this is Captain Rogers" She motioned towards one of them, a tall man with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.

For a moment it was like I had seen him before, like on a painting or a picture, but I couldn't exactly figure out where.

He greeted me with a nod. "Miss."

Then she motioned towards the other man, a shorter man with brown eyes and brown hair, who looked a bit like he was lost. "And this is Dr. Banner." He gave me a small awkward smile. "Captain, Doctor, this is Irya."

Oh, so I am just Irya now, aren't I?

I don't get a title? How about Irya Aillie Phoenix Riddle, heir of the noble house of Riddle and legal heir of the house of Lestrange, Slytherin princess and most powerful badass witch you'll ever have the pleasure to meet in your pathetic life. Or something like that.