schmucks amuck

Soon Darcy dad dj is seen slamming a door open wearing a green shirt with a name tag as he holds out a prop police badge."freeze!"he yells before looking down real quick then before mustering the courage before doing the stunt by going to jump off the prop rail onto a table down below

while the two judges one human and a muscle tune wearing a red wrestling shirt with a sign that says"all stuntman sign here"as the tune looks wide eyed for a moment they both grimace knowing that I had to hurt as they close their teeth before looking back at DJ who scrambles up standing on top of the table laughing nervously before walking for slightly only for the table to flip seeing everything food and plates flying everywhere dj falls to the floor.

Food is seen hitting the judges but as it hits the tune it becomes cartoonish as the man looks really angry as he grits his teeth with lettuce on top of his head as he slightly growls.then dj lips his head up from the ground looking almost hopeful as he smiles nervously"can I try that again"

The man with the glasses just picks up a piece of lettuce as he leans over the table throwing it off"no thank you will call you"well the two just takes the lettuce off his head taking a angry bite out of it as he munches on the piece of lettuce in his mouth while DJ looks dejected.

Soon he seen walking out of the building putting his security shirt on as he puts it walking past the wall with a poster of his father Damien Drake for one of his spy movies as a fellow area girl walks up to DJ just want a little on the older side"hey DJ how did your tryout do"he ask the young man who just sighs as they walk slightly side by side."well let's see I can say I made an impression"he sums it all up while he finished but his shirt as he sucks it in his pants under his belt.

"Know your father can get you a job anytime he wants to"old man points out as he hints at the poster but DJ just shakes his head he wanted to get a part by his own actions."I know but I don't want that I'd really rather earn it sir"DJ Express honestly as they come to a stop.

The elder man remember something"Mr Warner mentioned you this morning"causing DJ to look up at him in slight surprise.

"He did what did he say"before elder man pulls out a waxing car cleaning soul that was red"he said don't forget the turtle wax tell Darcy I said hey"as DJ grabs it for the sarcastic smile.

A hand is saying using the same tool to clean a red car since this show the hand belong to DJ as Daffy ducks this is heard in the background"what about animation I can do cartoons"he bargains as he does a couple of impressions as he, Kate, Darcy and bugs Bunny are seen walking out of the building behind DJ who turns and looks to see his daughter walking out with her boss who is dragging Daffy duck behind her.

"Dead duck walking"bugs announce with a yell to everybody.

"Morning Mr Bunny"DJ greets the Looney tune known as bugs bunny.

They soon walk down the steps as Kate is still driving Daffy duck who is being relentless"excuse me"she calls to him as almost trips Kate as he spends her around before they come to a stop in front of DJ."I need you to eject the stuck"she says with an annoyed look that she sends to Daffy before getting straight to the point but DJ looks at her like she's crazy as he points to the duck"lady this is Daffy duck"he points out as Daffy agrees with him.

"Not anymore we own the name"she points out with a smug look she looks at the cartoon in front of her as she clutches his wrist making sure he don't get away.

"Oh yeah well you can't stop me from calling..."he goes to say his name but but call says he sputters when he couldn't before realizing she's right"well what do you know"slightly to the ground before Kate makes him stand back up as she huffs before looking back at DJ.

"You fired Daffy duck"he asked his slight disbelief.

"No I did I did they did"she stutters as she tries to explain what happened in the meeting while Darcy is saying holding her head wishing this day would just end already while bugs is seen switching places with Daffy who sneaks off with the opportunity.