"Duh, you're pregnant."

"Okay, rude," you poke your fingers into his ribs.

"Can you blame me for being honest? Why would I deny the fact that you're carrying my kids?"

You open your wardrobe and take out a couple of clothes. "Let's just pack some stuff, hmm?"

• •

"Hey, sweetheart," Jimin's mother greets you with a hug. "Time is passing by so quickly," she gestures at your baby bump.

"I know right? Motherhood is very close at the moment," you smile at her. "Are you having high hopes for today?"

"I'm praying that Jimin wins this case. His father deserves to he in jail for a long time. A very long time," his mother says.

"Yes, I agree."

You both sit down to watch the trial and wait for the judge to tell you more.

Jimin is sitting next to his father, fidgeting with his fingers, way different than his father, who is sitting calmly next to his lawyer.

"Why is he so calm? He might be going to jail?" You ask. Jimin's mother looks at him. "Did he bribe them again?"

"No. He can't."

"Welcome gentlemen, and visitors of the court," the judge speaks. "Today we will close this case and make our final judgement on mr Park."

"Mr Park is being accused of abuse, sexual abuse to be exact. Wich includes in this case; rape, intimidation in your ceo position and spreading sexual tapes that were made by forced victimes."

You barely dare to even breathe right now. You were seconds away from hearing what will happen to your boyfriend's father, your babies' grandpa.

Just when you let your breath escape, a sharp sting runs through your lower stomach, making you clutch onto it with your hands.

"Are you okay?" His mother noticed how yout flinched beside her.

"Yeah, fine, just a kick," you shrug it off and listen to the judge again.

"Mr Park has been found guilty of all charges. A prison sentence of fifteen years was the most fitted for this case. End of trial."

You gasp and look at Jimin's mother. "We did it!" You get up from your seat to hug her again. "Thank you so much."

"Let's go to Jimin, hmm?"

You move your feet atleast twice, before a sharp sting struck you again. Jimin's mother manages to keep you up.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asks, guiding you to the exit of the building.

"I'm fine. The twins are just kicking me right now," you manage to give her a small smile. "Oh!"

"Give me both of your hands, sweety," she straightens you up and looks down. "Uhm, Katy?"

"Hmm?" You look at her, your face clearly showing your discomfort.

"I think your water just broke."

Now you notice the liquid running down your legs, something you didn't notice because the stings were distracting you. "Shit... Bring me to Jimin."

You walk for a little more, until Jimin pops up from behind a wall. "We did it! We did it, Katy!" He looks at you, smiling from ear to ear. Until he sees your discomforting, unsatisfied looks on your face.

"What's wrong? We won..."

"We need to go to a hospital right now," you say, his mother handing you over to him.

"What? Why? Are you hurt?"

"No, Jimin! Her water just broke!" His mother scolds him.

"Oh, shit. We're having babies? Right now?" Jimin asks.

"Get in the car and drive her to the nearest hospital, yah!" His mother scolds him again. "I'll go get your stuff at home and bring it to you."

• •

The nurses installed you to many different monitors and gave you a room to lay in.

"It's time to check your dialation," a nurse smiles at you and uncovers your lower half to mesure you up. "That's five centimeters already. Halfway there."

"It's been seven hours already..." you whine and turn over to get yourself through another contraction, squeezing Jimin's hand tightly.

"Don't ever say that we are having kids again, because I don't see you suffer." e

Jimin looks at the nurse with a little bit of fear. "Don't worry sir, all women get this attitude while being in labor. I can offer you a epidural, miss?"

"Yes, please," you kiss Jimin's hand. "I'm sorry, I love you."

"I get it, you're in pain. If I could take that pain, I would," he kisses your forehead. "You're doing amazing, princess."

You nuzzle your nose in the crook of his neck. "I'm so tired already," you whisper to him. "I want this to be over. I want the pain to be over."

"You are getting an epidural soon. And maybe you can sleep a little while we wait for the last five centimeters, hmm?"

"I hope I can. I just want to meet the babies already..."

"Just a little more, hmm?" He strokes your hair and kisses your forehead. "You can do this, babe."

• • •

This chapter was just full of good things.