The love of a brother - activates true power

Start from the beginning

Aly: *She gasps widening her eyes as she clearly saw and knew what Andi said towards her as she began bursting into tears and screaming out loudly in agony. Even when her body couldn't move an inch* N-no.... NO...NOOOO!!!. N-NO!!. *her cries sounded as though she had lost the very brother Sha has currently lost, crying out all the pain she is felt in this very moment, breaking apart emotionally*

Sha: *She was traumatized as Andi fell against her shoulder and then onto the ground. Her gaze never changed as she wasn't able to look down at her brother right away. Her mind was completely blank as all she could think of was "Why?". Repeatedly asking that question continuously*

Ave: *She pursed her lips as she kept crying, looking at Sha and wanting to run towards her right away* Sha...Sha!. *she sobbed as she tried to pull away her hands and legs from the sticky tar*

Ky: *He fell to his knees seeing the scene, pursing his lips as he burst into tears*

Claire: *She burst into tears as well, turning her face away from the scene as she rested her head against her brother's chest*

Horus: *He lets his sister lean against his chest, as he stared at Sha. He was worried and frustrated that he couldn't do anything either*

Yoshida: S-sha. *He stared directly at Sha, his eyes were trembling as if tears were about to descend. The way he kept looking at her...it was as if he can feel her pain* Sha....

Jiao: *His anger kept rising, frustrated over the fact he can't go to her either. He started to struggle trying to break free from the sticky tar as well* TCH!!. Shaaa!!!. *He screamed, gritting his teeth as he grunted* Grrr!.

Shiroi: *He was the same sitiation as Jiao, quickly trying to get out of the trap and wanting to go to Sha. Anger and sadness was mixed in his emotions* Sha...tch!. Dang it...urrrghhh!!. *He pulled continuously in an attempt to free his arms but all efforts were pointless*

Sha: *She slowly she tilted her head, locking her sight on her brother's lifeless body lying on the ground in a puddle of blood of his own blood. Her eyes were more widened as if she was going insane, her whole body started to pulsate as though it were a ticking bomb* Why...why?!.

Darkbearer bech: *He stopped his laughter as he saw what was happening to Sha. With his eyes widening as if he finally saw something he have wanted to see all this time. He finally raised all of his arms as though they were wings, shouting out loudly* FINALLY!!. YESSS...SHOW US THE POWER OF THE AQUAMARINE GEM!!. YESSSSSS!!. SHOW IT TO US!!!!. *He said as if he was thirsty for the power*

Sha: *As she heard darkbearer Bech, her body kept pulsating even more with a much more powerful force as if the whole place was going to shake. Looking down at her brother's lifeless body, she closed her eyes hearing the rejoicing Bech Coruscant as she clenched her fist*

With her whole body pulsating and Darkbearer Bech shouting about the power of the gem being unleashed. Everyone went silent and frowned their eyebrows as they were all confused...those who were crying were still crying but got even more worried of what's about to happen.

Ave: *She sobbed as she looked at Darkbearer Bech and then at Sha shocked and confused* What?. What?!. NO SHA!!.

Ky: Veevee...what's happening?!!.

Jiao: What is this bastard saying?!!. Tch!. *They all were focused on Sha*

Aly: *She tilted her head breathing heavily and sobbing as she looked at Sha* Sha...hhhh!. *She tried to go to her, dragging her body on the ground and grunting in pain as her broken ribs gave her more pain when she moved but she kept trying slowly* hhh! S-sha.