"Yes, sir." You say. He leads you to the hangar on board the Venator where there are several troopers already waiting. Cody launches into the briefing, and you listen to what he's saying. You feel the ship jolt, and you gain a sudden wave of anxiety being away from Tech. 'At least he's safe'. You think to yourself. Once the briefing was over, you stuck close to Cody since he was showing you the important areas you needed to know... Which you already did, but you weren't going to steal his thunder. You made sure that both of your cortosis vibroblades were still in fact in their sheaths. He ended the tour on the bridge and led you to the window. You watched in awe as the stars passed by in a blur.

   "When we get to Geonosis, I want you to respond with the ground forces directly to where the Generals will be located. Assist them in any way that you can." Cody told you.

   "Yes, sir. Understood." You said, and he rolled his eyes.

   "Oh, come on. Having me as your commanding officer can't be that bad, can it?" Cody asked.

   "No, it's not. I just know it irritates you when I say that." You told him, and he sighed.

   "Alright. Go on ahead and go back to the hangar so you can be ready to go as soon as we get there." Cody said, and you took off back the way you came. You towered over the rest of the clones in the hangar, and it caught the attention of a few of them. You were just ignoring all the chattering around you. A clone finally approached you and stood staring at you until you turned to look at him.

   "Can I help you?" You ask him.

   "A-aren't you a p-part of U-unit 99?" He asked and you froze.

   "Yes, I am. Is that an issue?" You asked as you looked down at him.

   "N-n-no m-ma'am. I j-just thought they w-weren't ready f-for d-deployment y-yet." He said.

   "The rest of my batch isn't ready, but I was... Apparently. Anything else you need?" You asked him.

   "N-no. I was j-just c-curious." He says. "W-what's y-your n-name?" He asks.

   "(Y/n). What's yours?" You ask him.

   "My s-squad c-calls m-me S-stutter." He says, but he doesn't seem happy with the name.

   "Do you even like that name?" You ask and he shakes his head. "How about... James?" You ask and he thinks about it for a moment then nods.

   "Y-yeah. I l-l-like th-at." He says and you smile at him. The alarm for the hangar doors started to blare and you put your helmet on.

   "Well, James it was nice to meet you. It seems that it's time for the music to start." You say and he nods then heads off to his fighter. 'So he's a pilot.' You think to yourself as you climb into your gunship. After waiting for a few moments all the troopers were on board with you, and the doors slid shut. The ride there was tense and you could feel eyes on you, but no one said anything. You were after all their superior. The doors opened and troopers started dropping down lines onto the battlefield. The moment your boots hit the ground you were shooting droids left and right. Soon enough a familiar Jedi appeared at your side.

   "I had a feeling I would see you here today." He commented and you scoffed.

   "No, you didn't." You countered back and continued to shoot more droids.