Shindo scanned across the large space before nodding over at an area, "Over there, there's barely anyone over there,"

Shinso looked down at Izuku, "What do you think?"

"It's good,"

"Alright,"

Katsuki held out his hand and after a moment of hesitation, Izuku carefully held onto his jacket sleeve. There were a lot of people, a little over two hundred, and Izuku was like a child among the majority of them.

They didn't want him getting lost in the crowd and Izuku didn't want that either, even someone bumping into Izuku could set Kaibutsu off. The group maneuvered through the crowd and headed toward the area that only had a few loners lingering around.

Suddenly Katsuki stopped and Izuku bumped into his side, looking up now confused.

"There you guys are, the rest of the class is sitting around the tv, we're gonna head over come on," Sero spoke.

"We're going to sit somewhere else, so go ahead," Katsuki said.

"You're not hanging with us today either?" Denki whined.

"You guys see us all the time," Shinso waved him off.

Eijiro looked down to see Izuku hanging off Katsuki's arm, "Huh? Who's this?"

"Mind your business shitty hair," Katsuki grumbled.

"For the last time, my hair isn't shitty," Eijiro glared at the male.

Izuku tugged on Katsuki's sleeve, "You can go sit with your friends if you want, me and Yo will be fine,"

Katsuki grinned, "Tryna get rid of me already Deku?"

Izuku quickly shook his head no and Katsuki just chuckled and patted his head, "I'm just messing with you,"

"Are y'all seeing this?" Mina whispered.

"I know right, shits bizarre," Shinso shook his head.

"If you're coming then come on, I'm tired of standing here," Shindo gave them a blank look.

"Oh yeah, let's hurry before people take over the couch," Shinso stretched.

"We wanna come too, you didn't even introduce us to your new friends," Mina pouted.

Katsuki looked down at Izuku, "You ok with them following us?"

Izuku looked at them and then back at Katsuki before shaking his head no, he didn't want to get close to Katsuki's friends. If he did he'd just ruin their friendship with his quirk and he didn't want to harm the people that helped Katsuki grow and become a better person. It's because of them that he and Katsuki even had a chance to reconcile so he knew they were good people.

"Sorry but the boss has spoken, see you later," Shinso saluted.

They made their way to the area, leaving the shocked and confused group behind. Shindo picked up a controller and turned on one of the many TVs. He wanted to see if this place had any decent games he'd actually enjoy playing or if it was some educational bullshit.