1) Better together (DkBk)

Bakugo wants cuddles and Midoriya is hanging our with his friends.

-

'Hey, I will always stay, By your side forever, 'Cause we're better together'

Bakugos pov

I bordly waited on Izuku to get back, he promised to spend our brake day with me, but pink cheaks and four eyes dragged him away. I never knew how hard it be to hide a relationship, Is it so bad I want to spend today with my boyfriend and know one else? My stumick growled and I sighed. Pulling out my phone and texting my boyfriend.

Me: Zuku? are we eating lunch toghter?

🥦Zuku💚: No, sorry. Ochako, Ida, and I already ate.

Me: Okay.

🥦Zuku💚: Kacchan, don't be like that.
Me: Huh?

🥦Zuku💚: I see you almost everyday, I want to hang out with my friends.

I left him on read, why is he being rude? All I said was okay. I got up and walked out of his room, I'm whereing one of his hoodies and sweats, I got down to the commons and went into the kitchen. I grabbed some stuff to make a sandwich, but I was interrupted by Kirishima.

"Yo bro!" He ran up to me.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you want some of the katsu don Frankie made?"

"Shouldn't you ask them that?"

"Their passed out with Mina. But she said it was for the class." He smiled at me.

"Okay then yeah." He smiled again, making me a bowl. We walked into the eating area and Kirishima had a bowl.

"It's so fucking good." He started eating. He was right its honestly super good, Frankie Aizawa is the smallest person in the class, a bi sexual, she/they little demon. If they'd use their quirk to her full potential they'd be stronger then all might, Not gonna lie she's kinda scary.

"Are Mina and Frankie dating now?" I asked taking a bite.

"It's a will they won't they. Frankie likes Mina but she's not 100% sure she likes Frankie, They way Mina was talking it sounded like she's cupid romantic, wants to be in love but can't."

"Damn that sucks, what about you?"

"I mean Frankie's pretty cute, if it doesn't work out with Mina I'll ask them."

"Huh? I fought you liked Sero?"

"I do but he's been getting close to Todoroki, so I figured I need to move on."

"I guess not natural red heads attract." I laughed.

"Okay what about you and being in love with Midoriya?" He smirked. "You hang out almost everyday."

"I- um. We hang out but nothing happened."

"Shore bro. It's been months just ask him."

"I will, just give me time." I pouted.

"Okay bro." He sighed. Looking over at the couch, a red headed demon rose from the couch. Kirishima smiled softly.

"Go on bro, go to the demon." He shook his head rolling his eyes getting up. "I'll handle your dishes." He smiled

"Thanks bro, love you."

"That was gay."

"Good thing I'm bi." He laughed going over to the couch. Mina gave him a soft nod before he pulled Frankie into his arms. I smiled softly and went back to my food.