News

First off I'd just like to say rest in peace to Lisa Marie Presley who is Elvis daughter who has sadly passed away on the 12. It was really devastating news to me because I had just read Priscilla Presley instagram hours before she had passed and I woke up finding she passed. I hope Priscilla is doing okay and she has the best support I still can't believe this. This poor women☹️ but at least Lisa is with daddy and son now❤️

𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚑'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I stepped out of bed and yawned. I slipped on my slippers and walked down my creaking stairs. My sisters all were dressed up for church. They rolled there eyes as I came down stairs. "Ugh finally. You are always making us late." Blair stated as she looked up from what she was reading.

Nicoletta was the only one who didn't. She softly smiled. "Go get ready faith. Come on now." Momma said. I ran up the creaky stairs and got a black dress on and some tan dress shoes. I ran to the bathroom and brushed my wavy red hair. Then quickly ran down stairs.

I didn't have time to brush my teeth. Everyone waited in the car. "Gosh kid taken forever we got places to be." Daddy said in his thick southern accent popping a cigarette in his mouth. Mother slapped him and he quickly took the cigarette out making all us laugh.

"No laughing cigars are bad and you shouldn't be laughing at your father getting slapped even if it's by me or someone else." She declared.

We pulled into the church parking lot and found a spot. We all got out and walked in. People always look at us when we walk in because of how much kids they popped out.

They claim our dad didn't know how to keep it in his pants. We sat in our usual spot until the it started. Church went by so fast I didn't even really know what happened.

As soon as we got home me and Nicoletta ran upstairs and ran in to her room laughing when daddy fell in the mud. "Did you she momma's face when she saw us laughing?" Nic said leaning back on the head board as I laid on may stomach.

Bursting out laughing again while Nicoletta shushed me. Ashley came in. "They want us all down stairs" she pointed down stairs.

The girls looked at each other and shrugged at each other. Aimee and Blair were sitting on the couch already talking as the three girls came down. "Girls we have some news to tell you." Daddy Said as we sat down next to Blair and Aimee.

They sat down across from us. "We are...moving to Memphis Tennessee." Our mother said. We all looked at each other confused but we didn't want to say anything to make them mad so we just nodded.

"We just need to guys to get your stuff pack by tomorrow because we are leaving at 12:00 p.m. you guy will like the house plus we need a bigger house I'm sure you guys don't want to be sharing anymore." Daddy said He meant Aimee and Blair. Momma and daddy gave us all 3 boxes and if we needed anymore they told us to come back down.

I started packing my clothes because that was the easiest. I went over to my bedding next to get that out of the way. I wrote "faiths room" on the boxes. I got my coloring stuff and my books all in a box and then I quickly ran down stairs in momma and daddy's rooms. "Hey mom I need at least two more boxes please" I asked politely.

She nodded and got two boxes for me and smiled as she gave them to me. I mouthed thank you and she mouthed your welcome.

We live in southern Florida I forgot to mention that. I continued to pack my stuff until I was finally finished. I walked down and saw momma and daddy packing stuff in the living room and kitchen. I asked momma if she needed help which she gladly took the offer.

"Do you think we will meet Elvis?" I asked my mom. She started laughing. I didn't know what was funny. "Honey I don't know yet we haven't even moved there yet." She smiled.

I know how much daddy hates Elvis but all us girls love him. Daddy hates how he dances and just doesn't like how young girls are all over him. I always tell him it's not like he didn't marry mother young.

Momma and daddy's Wedding was arranged by there parents they hate when we mention it.

"Mom I just realized I put my bedding in the box and I already taped it." I said totally shocked. She laughed again and shook her head.

"I'm going to make dinner and you go ask one of your sisters if you can sleep in there room just for the night. I nodded and quickly ran up the stairs almost tripping but made it to her room.

I knocked on Nicoletta's door and she quickly opened it. She smiled when she saw me. Her room looked really empty only things she really had out were her bedding and a book.

"I was wondering if I could sleep in here for the night I accidentally put my bedding in a box." I giggled. She nodded and smiled. I hugged her excitedly.

I quickly ran down stairs again and helped momma with dinner. We were just having spaghetti and garlic bed just an easy dinner. We all ate and talked about fun times in this house.

I'm sure gonna miss this house it's where I grew up but I'm sure we will like we're we are going to live now.

Me and Nicoletta were laying in her bed. I couldn't go to sleep. "Do you think we will meet Elvis?" I asked her giggling. She quietly giggled. "One day but I don't know when.

I hope when we go out the first day." She said. I nodded and stared at the ceiling. I thought about it some more until I fell asleep.

Okay this one is short I know I know but I promise it will get longer it's just late where I and and I am tired like really tired.