Before I could go back to my unit, I decided to stop by shortly on the beach to inhale a sea breeze and release those bad things that happened today. Well, I'm stopping by there at least 3 times a week because it helps me to relax and find calmness.

Just a few minutes, I arrived at my flat in the prefecture. It was a small one but still manage to fit in on it.

Neighbor: "Oh... Gabie-chan, someone was waiting for you there"

Me: "For me?"

Neighbor: "Yup. Don't make him wait, sweety."

Me: "Ow I see, Thanks oba-chan"

I was confused, who is the hell gonna wait for me out there? I don't have really friends here except for my co-workers and some neighbors but in this kind of time?

When I to my unit, I was still figuring out who might it be but when I saw a tall figure standing and leaning in front of my door while his hand was full of bags and a flower, and even he manage to watch on his phone.

I was frozen to think that I might just be dreaming. Maybe I think too much about him.

I saw him put his phone in the pocket of his jacket and look at me and smile. I just stood frozen as my heart wanted to jump out from beating.

"Gabrielle"

His voice...

I miss it...

Without hesitation, I run towards him. Melted into his arm as my tears started to fall.