Horseprince 2

I had a long day at school today, 3 tests and a lot of homework, so I went home. When i finally got home, i went to my bedroom. When I sat on my bed I undressed myself and inserted 1 finger in my vagina. I was so wet, oh my god, I inserted another finger, and another going on until my whole hand was in. I started throbbing my hand in and out, it felt so good, I was moaning so goddamn loud. Suddenly when I was about to get my vibrator I heard a knock on the door, I was surprised because I thought no one was home, i probably didnt hear the front door open over all my moaning. So I covered my self up, when I saw who came inside I directly threw off my blanket. It was the Horseprince. He dived in bed with meThe biggest cock ever, it was about 18 inches, 11 inches wide. It didn't even fit but when he put it in with the bottle of lotion, it was so hairy and it tickled inside of me. It was so big that it touched my lungs. I never knew that those body parts could be fucked. Then he put his head inside my pussy and started licking my insides. He started neighing bc he was so horny. Then i screamed and I woke up all of Australia (rip grandma im so sorry). He came all inside of me and the cum came put of my nose. I started vibrating and I think I had a seizure but idk I was too horny. He finally took the 18 inches out of me. I felt so empty bc my organs were basically ripped apart by his humongous dick. I cried and he wiped my tears. We started to listen to daddy issues by the neighborhood and I cried while he slowly fucked me with his 11 inch long finger. It felt so good bc he was going so slow. Then he said he was thirsty so he slurped all of the cum that was still inside of me out of me. I got horny again and my pussi turned into a water fountain. My eyes turned 360 degrees bc he suddenly inserted his second dick, which was 14 inches. This one wasn't hairy, it was smooth and juicy and so glossy. My pussy was basically a water pond so it was like a fish swimming in water. He started moaning and hinnicking at the same time he was so hot I was like omg then we took a break bc I was out of breath. I fell asleep and when I woke up, I was back to my small petite self. Horse prince layer next to me and I got turned on so bad by just the look of is finger so I put his finger inside of me. Suddenly his finger started vibrating and I realised he wasn't sleeping he was wild awake and HORNY AS FUCK.