Part Four.

"Okay Sullys fall in" as all siblings sat down and listened to their father.

"Okay I need you all to be on your best behaviour, Learn fast and pull you're weight oh and please do not cause any trouble here. Twins don't do anything stupid with your siblings and I'm expecting you Neta to protect your siblings."
As the older girl looked at her father and mother before looking at the floor.

"I want to go home" as they all looked at the youngest sully silently crying

"Oh tuk tuk" her mother said wanting to go towards her youngest daughter and hug her for comfort.

"Tuk..this is our home okay.." jake said looking at tuk with a sorrow look on his face

"what does your father always say?" she looked at all her children.

"Sullys stick together.." as they were all waiting for one certain person to finish their family motto.

"Always and forever" the older sully said before rolling her eyes as her mother gently held her hands.
___________________

Everyone was in a good mood while the eldest sully was in a very bad mood as she felt really awkward.

"Mother. I do not want to go and play with my siblings." The eldest looked at her mother waiting for her response.

"My sweet warrior.. you must hel-" but before her mother could finish her sentence the older sully felt her dad pull her out of their hut.

"Netallia sully. You are going to go and play with your siblings. I do not care if you dislike being here but you need to change your attitude you got it ?" He looked at the girl with anger.

"Yes sir" Neta said as she walked to where her siblings were swimming feeling overwhelmed and unwelcome.

All sully children were playing with Tsireya,Aonung and his friend when suddenly Neteyam could feel sadness and overwhelmed feelings washed over him.

all the children looked at him confused as Kiri got the hint of his facial expression's and looked towards her older sister.

"Neteyam what type of feelings do you feel ?" She looked at her older brother as Lo'ak also noticed what happened.

"I- I feel sad and overwhelmed..." he responded quickly before heading out of the water to find his twin sister.

"What happened to him?" Kiri looked at Tsireya before looking back at Lo'ak thinking if she should tell them.

"Well Neta and Neteyam are twins... they have this bond where Neteyam can feel Neta's feelings and pain.
Neta well.. her one is kind of complicated to say.
She can only feel Neteyam's feelings if he needs her or wants her beside him for comfort."

Everyone looked at kiri as if she killed someone but remained silent.

Kiri on the other hand tried to not bring up her sister being blessed by the dragon flames heart.

"I think it's time we go out right?"

As they all nodded and quickly hopping out of the water as Tuk ran away from them to look for her older siblings.

The three sully children walking into their hut seeing two people sleeping (Neta laying her head on Neteyams shoulder while he did the same to her. They are laying down with their arms out).

Once they entered the hut all three of them noticed that their parents were gone so they all laid besides their older siblings and falling straight to sleep.
(Tuk laying on Neta's arm curled into the older girl while kiri was laying on her stomach.
Lo'ak was the same on Neteyam laying on his arms.)
__________________
The parents arrived at their hut seeing all their children sleeping peacefully.

"Oh my beautiful children sleep well mother will see you all tomorrow.." as she kissed all of them on the forehead before heading towards her husband.

"Ma jake.. I heard what you said to our daughter... you're a little to hard on the girl.."

Meanwhile jake was feeling a little guilty about him taking his anger out on his little girl he once called her..
___________________
FLASHBACKS

"Daddy!! Ahhh!! Mother save me !! Little Netallia was running away from her father as he was running around trying to catch her

"I'm coming for you my little girl.. and ROAR!!"
As the father was chasing after the little girl before she ran towards her twin brother and grabbing his arm so that he could join.

As their father splashed them with water as they laughed at him.

____________

As the little Netallia was sitting on a tree holding an arrow pointing it towards a fish in the lake as she let go and caught the fish.

She climbed down the tree and ran towards the fish.

As she struggled to pick it up she pouted feeling annoyed that she can't pick up as she got teary and sat down and cried.

Meanwhile Neteyam could feel her emotions and pain as he stood up and ran towards the lake where his sister was.

The closer he got he could feel her.

"My twin sister.. what happened to you ? "

As she looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"My twin brother I caught a fish but I couldn't pick it up so I got a little frustrated and cried.."

As he looked into her eyes before looking at the lake.

"Should we go ask father to come help us ?"

As she nodded at him before they both walked towards their father.

FLASHBACK ENDS
___________________
"Ma jake, you need to remember their not kids anymore.. they do not cry for small things but remember this my love.. words can hurt.."

As he looked at his wife as tears fell down from his face.

"I didn't want this to happen.. I just wanted us and our kids to live our happiest life in the forest but we came to the reef people instead... I'm trying to be a good father to them and protecting them.
I'm only being hard on her so she knows what to do if we are not with her my love.."

As the parents both hugged each other before falling asleep in each other's arms feeling loved.

___________________
🐉_\ is this good enough? I feel like it's not..
please ignore the incorrect grammar of mines and thank you for reading my book again !!