17

June 21st, 2021

Y/N IS AN ABSOLUTE WRECK.

She's felt sick to her stomach ever since she heard the news of Iwaizumi being in rehab. It felt wrong walking across the stage while Iwaizumi was confined.

It felt wrong going to the class of 2021 after party while he was being forced to spill all his secrets to a fake ass therapist.

It felt wrong opening acceptance letters from all of the schools she had dreamt of attending while he was forced to eat food on a napkin with no eating utensils.

Y/N had came to the conclusion that she wanted Iwaizumi back, she wanted him in her life, and that she was ready to forgive him for the heartbreak he brung upon her.

She never thought she'd ever miss Iwaizumi this much.

Y/N lie in her room alone with just her thoughts. She hadn't done anything after her last day of school. She'd been accepted to the school she had wanted to go to but, she still felt incomplete.

Y/N suddenly gets a call and she already knows who it is, since its this persons third time calling despite the fact Y/N ignored all three calls.

"Why won't you leave me alone Faith?"

"Because you've been locked up in your room over stupid Iwaizumi. You've yet to celebrate and I we have to celebrate."

"Why?"

"Y/N don't question me."

"Faith please i'm really not in the mood."

"Okay let's make a deal. Come with me to Makki's pool party and i'll buy you five things off your amazon wishlist."

"Deadass?"

"On my momma."

"Deal. And, You better hold up your promise."

"Of course! I just want to see you happy again."

"Yeah whatever...How's it been with Oikawa?"

"We're not really...talking. He sends me good morning texts here and there, and he asks me about my day or if I need anything. Other than that we don't talk."

"He misses you."

"I miss him. But I want to let him heal, it's the least I can do. I'm thankful he's willing to give me another chance."

"It'll be worth it when you two do get back together."

"Anywho. Wanna go bathing suit shopping?"

"Of course."

"Okay! Let's meet in an hour okay?"

"Okay."

𓆩♡𓆪

Y/N and Faith walk side by side down the busy mall. Their first stop is JC Penny.