Fated Pain

For 15 years Ori-Shinzō had been in a sense neglected by her grandfather and brother. As well as overshadowed by her neice. She loved them, sure, but she knew her worth to. She didn't want to stand by and watch as everything she worked for crumbled. Ori also no longer wanted to resent Kurotsuchi, her niece.

While on a mission, she heard rumors of a land filled with moster and that the village there was completely destroyed. It was perfect. She could love her family and have the power she wanted in the process. She could have her honor.

The land she heard of was between the Land of Keys, the Land of Vegetables, and the Land or Mountains. When she told her grandfather and brother, they simply laughed and said a 15 year old girl could never rule a land.

That was the same night she packed her things, snuck into the Tsuchikage's office, and put her headband on his desk. She left through a secret passage, only leaving Kuro a note.

"Hey Kuro, I'm not sorry, and I'm not coming back. Your dad might say different, but he's wrong. And if they ever tell you, you can't do something, remember me. I'm gonna build a nation so large that my name will reach the heavens.

I love you, Kuro, but this is where communications end,"

Love your An- Sister, Ori ♡

She formed her land only 3 weeks later. From her hard work emerged the Land of Doku no Hana. The land of Poision Flowers. The land only had a few inhabitants, and they quickly came to her side. Wanting to rebuild their once great land. One-by-one, her forces increased as she recruited the weak to her side and made them stronger, showing them their true potential. The "monsters" of the land quickly warmed up to her as well, becoming the natural protectors of the land and the village, Togegakure.