"That's not true, Yu-chan," Kotaro grinned at me, his canines showing. "You are fit to his standards and you're really nice!"

"Thank you Kotaro but..." I trailed off and searched behind him. "Where's Reo and Eikichi?"

"Oh, them?" Kotaro scratched his orange hair. "They've gone to ask Akashi about the rumors spreading." He informed me. "Come on, I'd also like to hear Akashi's answer!"

I chuckled. "You know for a guy, you sure do like to gossip."

Kotaro laughed. "Well, this really piqued my interest so..." He grabbed my hand and started running like the speed of lightning. "We don't have time to waste!"

"Kotaro, slow down!" I exclaimed.

We caught sight of Reo and Eikichi talking to a redhead and we hid against the wall to eavesdrop.

"Why do we have to hide?" I whispered to him.

"Shh! We're at the climax, Yu-chan!" He whispered then winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and decided to eavesdrop along with him.

"Sei-chan, do you like her?" I heard Reo ask.

Silence. Then a chuckle. "I don't understand the meaning behind your question, Reo." Akashi stated. "Do I need to like her to put people in their right places?"

My heart started beating faster. I didn't know what I should feel.

Silence filled the air and I assume that they were taken aback by Akashi's statements.

"So what urged you to put Katou in his place?" Eikichi asked after a while.

"I just feel like doing it."

"What?" Reo asked, his voice shocked.

"Are there any more questions?"

I bit my lower lip and plastered on a fake smile to Kotaro. "Hey, Kotaro... I just remembered something I forgot to do." I said cheerfully, it was obvious that it was forced.

Kotaro got my point, somehow. "Yu-chan..." He cooed.

"I'll see you around! Bye!" And I didn't gave Kotaro a chance to reply, I quickly ran away. I didn't want him nor anyone to see me... cry.

"Hey, Yu-chan!" Kotaro called out from behind me. And by the volume of his voice, I'm sure that they already knew that we had eavesdropped.

It was raining. The heavens were joining me as I mourn for the feelings that Akashi killed. Oh, scratch that, it was worse than death.

Sometimes, I get so scared if I get too happy because maybe tomorrow sadness will be drawn to me. And it was true. I never knew what he really felt for me. Sometimes he acted as if he had liked me, sometimes he acted like he didn't give a damn about me. You are so complicated Seijuro Akashi, I don't know what to do with you!

I was too upset to even mind my body complaining the cold and the raindrops hitting my skin like bullets. I was soaked in the rain, something I'd do when I was a child. I adored rain and I always danced under it. But now, I don't know.

"Akashi..." I whispered as my lips quivered. I bit my lip and broke down into sobs. "Akashi... Seijuro..." Oh, how I love saying your name... but at the same time I hate it.

I stopped by a park and sat on the swing. I looked like a pathetic loner under the rain but I didn't care, I wanted to grieve under the cold rain.

I stayed there for God knows how long then a shadow came and blocked the raindrops from hitting my skin. I looked up and my mouth went ajar.

"What are you doing? You'll get sick if you stay longer in here." He said, his voice as cold as the rain.

I gave him a fake smile and stood up. "You don't care, so I don't care either." I stated bitterly and walked away from him.

He stopped me by grabbing me by the arm and pulled, sealing me inside his warm arms. He had dropped his umbrella, soaking his body as well.

I tried pushing him away but he wouldn't budge. "Akashi, let me-" Let me go... before I succumb to the need of your touch... I'm weak, Akashi. I'm always weak when it comes to you...

"No." He cut me off and his embrace tightened. "I won't ever let you go. You're mine."

My heart felt warm at his statements as I felt more tears escape my eyes. I sobbed and buried my face into his chest, succumbing to the need of being near to him. "I love you." I whispered, my voice broke. "But I really do have to give up... you're slowly killing me."

"No, don't you dare give up on me, that's an order."

I chuckled lowly. "The red emperor as always..." I mumbled with a small smile.

"Don't give up on me, now that I'm feeling this way..." He whispered and it confused me. What feeling...?

He was silent for a whole while then the rain suddenly stopped and he pulled away, staring intently into my eyes. "Nobody shall own you except me, Yurika Sendo because..." He trailed off, giving me a smile. The smile that was like he had given me while he was claiming me in front of Katou-kun. Oh, come on, Akashi! Don't get me hoping again!

His hands made its way to my face, cupping my cheeks lovingly. "I love you... and I mean it this time." And with that said, he leaned in and closed the gap between our lips.

---------------------------

*speechless*

Okay, I'm sorry I really suck at this because school is demanding more attention *sighs deeply*

Just like Akashi and Yurika, I also aim to be on the top this school year and making time to write will become quite difficult for me from this day on. But don't worry, I love you guys, I'll make sure to make time. I'll update again on the weekend. :)

Thank you so much for reading! I really appreciate it! :)

Feel free to vote/comment or anything! Let me know your thoughts in this story!

Byeeee~!