Chapter 17 |Later On|

Start from the beginning

I fly out to the  Oozma Kappa Frat house and land with everyone with a slight commotion, "Looks like the boys are getting expelled

I fly out to the  Oozma Kappa Frat house and land with everyone with a slight commotion, "Looks like the boys are getting expelled..." I think as I put one and one together hearing the ongoing convocation. However my train of thought is stopped as I hear Don say his getting married to squishy's mother, "Poor  kid" I think with a sad smile. I sigh and go to help the boys pack Mike and Sully's things, we get it done after a while and they bother have their respective suitcases. "Promise we'll keep in touch?" Don says sounding sad and handing a card to Mike, " You're the scariest bunch ofmonsters I have ever met. Don'tlet anyone tell you different." Mike says and we all get in a group hug. I walk the boys to the bus and sigh "I'm gonna miss you two who will help me beat up Johnny when the time comes" I jokingly say trying to lighten up the mood. "Yeah so when's the wedding" Sully teases as I turn beet red and sigh "Watch it Sullivan just cause your leaving doesn't mean I can't give you a good beating" I smirk as we arrive at the bus stop. "Well fellas it's been a hell of ride being with two...I will always cherish the memories we've have. I wish you both the best of luck in your journeys" I say as I turn to Mike "I'll be seeing you in the summer break alright Wazowski?" I say starting to tear up. Mike and Sully both give me hugs then pull away "I'm proud of you both goodbye for now" I say as I open my wings and fly away back to the ROR house as I wave to Sully and Mikey. Once I arrive back at the frat house I see Johnny walking outside, I see as he sees me and my tears. I run up to him and start to sob knowing the rest of my uni years won't be with my friends. Johnny rubs my back and kisses my head comforting me. "You can still chat with them you know? We can get them to hangout with us once in a while" Johnny says rubbing my back in a loving manner, I nod and calm down after what seemed like forever. "Where does this leave us?" I ask looking up at Johnny "Where ever you want it to be N/n" he says softly, I kiss him deeply gripping the collar of his shirt pulling him down to my height. "I'd think I wanna move forward just us" I say pulling away from the kiss then Johnny picks me up and spins me in the air laughing "The two best scarers in the whole world!" he says grinning brightly. 

꧁༺Time Skip brought to you by a wheezing Mikey ༻꧂

Years have gone by as Johnny and I have gotten married. We both graduated from Monsters University and went on to become famous scarers, Johnny works at Fear Co. and I work at Monsters Inc. It was a surprise when I got to see Mike and Sully again working as a team on the scare floor, we caught up and I ended up have 2 lovely kids with Johnny. Johnny turned out to be a rather good husband, he did mature a lot snice the old days but his charm and confidence still remains the same as ever. Mike got a girlfriend and lives with Sully as roomates like back at the frat house, as well as the rest of the gang from Oozma Kappa becoming scarers themselves and working at Monsters Inc., however they ended retiring once they had families of their own. Right now I'm with my kids kissing them goodnight and walking to my room, "Busy day today I'm glad we get tomorrow off" I say to Johnny as I get ready for bed. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist "I couldn't agree more N/n" Johnny says seductively, I giggle and turn to him "You still using that old nickname huh?" I tease as he picks me up and lays me down on the bed. "Hey it's a cute nickname" Johnny chuckles and we both look at the window "Time for bed Mr. Bigshot" I say as we turn off the lamp and snuggle in bed. "Goodnight Y/n" 

"Goodnight My Scarer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Word Count: 1537

This book as now come to an end I would like to thank all of you for joining me on the ride and for enjoying my book. 

If you would like to see more there is a chapter that is called Time to Decide, there you can comment on which story you have like to see next. If you don't see one you are interested in please comment at the bottom and I will add it to the list. 

Thank you 

See ya in the next story!

-Cora