Chapter Uno: New House, New Boy

Chapter One: New House, New Boy

Skye~

 I opened up the cars door which I had been in for more than eight hours. Of course most of those hours were spent sleeping or taking pictures.

 I stretched, making a loud groaning sound before relaxing back in my normal stance.  I looked towards the old looking brick house. Windows covered most of it with a small balcony hanging off showing French doors which led to it. A tree stood out front in the green grass which hung a small wooden swing. A fence blocked the sides of the house protecting the backyard.

  “Welcome home.” My mother said handing me my black suitcase.

  “Look over there.” My brother, Jake said nodding his head upwards across the street.

 I looked up to find a male, blondish brown hair with a hat covering the top. He had his camera pointed at the sunset just beyond the horizon while he sat on the edge of his balcony.

 “Well, he’s attractive.” I said under my breath. Making sure no one heard me I looked over to find my mom and Jake heading inside with their suitcases.

  Sighing, I picked up my large suitcase which held my clothes and started walking towards the entrance of my new home. 

 “I call this room!” Jake’s voice yelled upstairs.

 I ran upstairs and into a room with light blue walls and dark brown wooden floors. On the wall, there they were, the French doors leading to the balcony and having a straight shot to where the boy was. I opened them up trailing in a slight breeze and walked out pushing up my sweaters hood over my head and crossing my arms on the bar. 

  I studied the boy, floppy hair, what looked like a piercing on his lower lip, eye color I couldn’t quite make out, and a room behind him, full of posters saying ‘Waliens’ or some whales.

 “Come on, there’s a lot more things we need to get into the house.” My mom said from inside my room. I nodded walking in to the room and leaving the doors open, before finally walking down our carpeted stairs and trailing out the door to the car again.

~ ~ ~

Wohoo! I'm sorry it was so so so so short!! >_< She'll meet him pretty soon! :D YAY!

~WailensLover<3