𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉. 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

Comenzar desde el principio

the wooden benches were slightly busted around the corners, nevertheless it was still safe to sit on and as the sunshine refracted its golden glow onto the deserted ground, one might've said it was a shame that mankind would miss such beauty. himawari however, would surely disapprove with such statement.

because this scenery that served as the dictionary definition of picturesque was the dream of every avid child; a hidden, favourite spot.

with twinkling eyes that coruscated the 'hidden' playground further, her smile enlarged with content. "ooh?"

'if no one's here i supposed i could use it?' she thought with a stubby finger on her chin. she was in search for a place to hide her 'riches' for her future escape, and it's not like she could hide too many in the orphanage, so it was considered destiny.

as long as she was careful when the maintenance took place, 'i choose this as my secret hiding place!'

❝ 𝙍𝙀𝙄𝙉𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙉𝘼𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙄𝙉 𝘼𝙉 𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙎𝙏 𝙁𝘼𝙉𝙁𝙄𝘾 ❞
(•͈⌔•͈⑅)

❝ 𝙍𝙀𝙄𝙉𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙉𝘼𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙄𝙉 𝘼𝙉 𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙎𝙏 𝙁𝘼𝙉𝙁𝙄𝘾 ❞  (•͈⌔•͈⑅)

╔══⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══╗
𝟱
╚══⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══╝

himawari was a child, and a child was curious. what had happened to her previous body? did she faint? did she get run over by a truck? it was your typical catalyst for the plot of isekai.

and all these thoughts occupied the young child who had been ever so busy lying on her stomach and colouring. well, she was an orphan, so it's not like she left anything behind. 'i never want to go back...'

if we were to ignore the part where she dies, a completely painful death, himawari's life now would be considered heaven on earth. there's food, no need to earn money, and she owns trinkets of opulence that even non-orphans don't have.

her legs kicked up and down rhythmically as she drawled out the syllables of kakucho's name. "ka-ku-chi!" perhaps it was because she was reborn, but learning the language wasn't difficult either.