"Damn it! Brian! I thought he would keep my secret for me." Yuzu covers his face.

He really likes to bury his own face in his palm. I guess that is the ultimate way to cover his embarrassment and shyness. There is nothing wrong about it, but a deep inner compliance from his every single reaction is built up in my mentality that tells me I got a very big chance to really become in love with each other.

"If you had heard everything, then why do you want me to say it again" He mumbles in his hands.

"I would prefer to hear you say that to me rather than hearing such a heart-racing news from his coach." I please him.

" Sometimes I feel like you're..." Yuzu puts down his hands. Finally."You do a lot of romance. Well, I don't know what romance is, but I just feel like what you do and what you say are......" He waves his hands up in the air as if the subject he is talking about is amorphous and intangible.

"They are so dreamy, enchanting, and extravagant to me.I am all naturally attracted to them. Especially how you treat me. With such delicacy of care and adoration you have towards me, sometimes I can not handle them in case I might crack them into sand." He portrays his own feeling through his words so lucidly that every word hits my heart with its own specific beat, and gradually heating my entire physique. His words are not words anymore, they become something more special, like the music of a diamond nightingale. One and the only one in the world. If this is not the purest, direct, unhiding love confession, then what is love?!

"Dear Yuzu, don't forget that I'm always naturally attracted to you as well. Thank you for telling me. I feel esteemed." My heart blooms as I say my words.

"I know."

We keep our favorite silence until we met the Orser Boys again in the lounge.

---------------------------

Yuzu is not beside me to defend me. He went to rink again before the show starts.The dream is broken by the appearance of the Hawk. I can sense it from 5 meters away even if I'm turned backward to him. I pat my palm on my jeans several times to calm myself and get rid of the moisture.

"I've been looking for you." His voice, mixing with aloofness and discrimination, hits me from the back of my body. I turn slowly to face him.

"Ah....." Akira smirks at me. "You've been spending your precious morning with your prince, right?"

I bite my inner cheek and tilt my head down to glare at him.

"I thought that you would at least tell me your plan. Oh, wait." He sais with sarcasm. "You said that you wouldn't want me to be left out, When. I. Kissed. You."

"I don't remember that I have promised to listen to orders." I fight back with a deep voice. I can not let myself to fall under his sharp claws again. I have to protect myself for Yuzu.

Akira, surprised by my retort, continues his lecture.

"Since when have you started to talk back? Fine, sometimes some arguing will be interesting as well."

"Akira, look," I am annoyed by his arrogance and childishness. "I am not your toy or your slave. After what you've done to me, do not expect me to love you anymore! You never ask for my opinion and never consider about my emotions. The Akira I know is caring, considerate, and bright like a sun. I do not know who you are. Enough is enough!"

"I thought...." Akira pauses. "I thought you said you like me..."

"Not anymore. Since when did you respect me? You checked my private messages, kissed me, bullied me without even considering how I will feel."