Chapter - 2🎬

Ohm's Pov......

Dad....I don't want to be a Actor....I'm not interested in that.

Don't argue with me Ohm....you are going to be a Actor and that's final.

But I want to be a Basketball player....Dad.

You are the son of a Film producer..... either you will become a producer or you will become an Actor.

I never intended to be a Actor in my life....but my father forced me into this....I always dreamed of being a basketball player.....I was a star player and Captain of my team in my College days....I still remember that boy he was my junior at that time...whenever I used to practice alone....he always used to cheer for me.....but the worst thing is.... now I don't remember his face at all.....on the other hand my mother left us for another man and she never supported me....eventually I accepted my faith to become an Actor and gave in......when I did my first film....it became a super hit and since then....I started getting offers for many films....I have also won many awards for my films...I became famous in this industry overnight.

In my entire life....no one has ever talked to me like he did today...if there was someone else dare to shut my mouth like this.....I would have broken his mouth.... but I don't know why I find it sexy the way he placed his soft finger on my lips......when I first saw him at the entrance of the building....I don't know why but he felt very familiar.....he was standing beside Jimmy looking so beautiful....his slander body pale, sleek skin with his pink plump juicy lips....staring at me with his doe brown eyes.....and when he smiled at me showing his deep dimples....I felt so many butterflies doing summersault in my stomach.....maybe I have an upset stomach.....so I decided to ignored him.

"Ok cut....now get ready for the next shot" Our director Jimmy said loudly on his megaphone....almost knocked me deaf.

After giving my shot.....I started to prepare for my next scene dialogues....today we are doing outdoor shoot....in the sun's heat....Sam is holding a umbrella for me and the other crew member is holding a mini fan while wiping my sweat from forehead with tissues....but when my gaze fell on the other side....I saw him happily playing with some kids....they all seem very happy with him....but I don't know why I'm seeing everything in slow motion...the way he giggling cutely while showing his perfect white teeth and deep dimples...the way he chasing them with baby steps....everything about him looking so beautiful and my heart is beating very fast....shit I'm falling in love with My Makeup Artist.

I was so busy in admiring his features....that I didn't noticed he caught me staring at him like a hungry hyena.....then he approached us frowning...he only gave Sam his sweet dimples smile.....and then start doing my touch-up....he is peacefully doing his job and I'm shamelessly staring at him.....but when he lift his face up....he instantly caught me staring at him again like a hyena....then he gave me a 'What the hell are you looking at' look....I like the way his doe brown eyes....staring straight into my fierce eyes.

He is standing too close to me....there is only few inches gap between our bodies and faces.....he is three inch smaller than me....I must say he is looking very beautiful in his light pink shirt and white pants......After what my mom did to my father....I stopped believing in love...in my whole life I never felt anything for anyone....but the most beautiful creature standing infront of me...changed my mind.

"I think I lost my mind" I mumbled myself chuckling.....again admiring his beauty.
_________________________________________

Nanon's Pov.......

.........Six Months Later........

The shooting of the film almost completed....thank God....because that rude Filmstar behavior is getting strange day by day.....sometimes I caught him staring at me like a owl....and whenever I do another star cast Makeup especially Male Actors....he always glare at us like we committed some kind of crime.

"I don't like my previous Makeup.....do it again" Ohm stated with flat face....walking towards me.

"Huh! What do you mean you don't like?.....I'm busy right now.....go find someone else to do.....I have to do Mr. Fiat Makeup" I replied sternly while packing my stuffs.....I was about to leave but blocked my way.

"But....Ohm sir you don't have enough time....your shot is ready and director Jimmy is calling you" Sam said looking at us in disbelief.

"Shut up....I don't care....I want my Makeup done again....I have lot of time" Ohm exclaimed stubbornly....making Sam mouth dropped open.

"I'm not doing it again.....I'm busy so get lost" I replied bluntly....again trying to get out from the Makeup room.

"Ok then...I'm not doing shooting....Sam tell Jimmy to Pack up....I'm leaving right now" Ohm said with a evil smirk on his face still eying me....this bastard.

"No don't cancel the shoot....you sit here....I'm doing your Makeup again" I replied pissed.....first I removed his old Makeup....then start applying new one.

Ohm's Pov........

I always love the way his doe brown eyes looking into my fierce eyes.....I know he is cursing me in his mind.... because the way he is making faces totally adorable.....right now he is applying strawberry lip balm on my lips.....without noticing my intense gaze on his juicy lips.....our faces are only few inches apart....his soft breath hitting on my face...sending chills down to my spine.....I can smell his unique scent which is driving me crazy....I never felt like this before for anyone....oh God he is making me crazy for him.
_________________________________________