"I mean we could wait, we have a while but I umm, Nate said we should probably do it soon." He said gulping down.

I knew he wanted to I just wanted sure if I wanted to. I knew that I was doing this to help my pack and to help my family. I wasn't just sleeping with some random guy, it was more like I was helping so my family wouldn't get hurt or die any time soon.

"Well, let's do it." I said pulling my shirt off.

I looked over at him as he started to strip himself down nude. I felt self consious with him looking at me as I pulled my pants off. Standing in my bra and panties as he played with the button on his pants. It was definatly awkward. He knew it, I knew it, even the bed knew it. This was awkward.

I decieded that he wasn't going to make the first move. I had to do it, so I walked over to him wrapping my arms around his neck and smiling at him. He smiled down at me as electric sparks shot up my body. I wanted him to touch me and do things to me. I knew he was mine, he had to be. He was mine forever but it wasn't supposed to be like this.

"Ramona I..We..." He began but I cut him off by grabbing the back of his hair and bringing his lips down onto mine.

His lips fit perfectly onto mine and I knew that he wanted it. I could feel it as I pressed my body against him, if you know what I mean. I kept on kissing him, allowing him to suck on my top lip as I backed up against his bed. I sat down, pulling him down with me.

He seemed really hesitant but placed himself between my legs as I laid back on the bed. He hovered over me, as I felt down his toned body. He still seemed hesitant, like maybe he didn't want it. Was I unattrative? Did he not like me?

The tingle in my body were taking over my train of thought as he started kissing down my neck instead of kissing me. I felt really uncomfortable but I wanted him to keep going. I loved the tingles I got from him being on me. I didn't want him to get off but I knew sleeping with him wasn't what I wanted. I didn't want to just stop though. I kept in my mind that it was for my family, for my pack.

I pushed his boxers down, letting him know that I wanted to get this going. I was egar to get this over with. He smirked against my neck and lifted himself, pulling his boxers off and kicking them off behind him. I felt down and was shocked at his length. I knew it was going to hurt, but was it going to hurt as much as everybody else said it would?

He pulled at my panties, as I leaned up and unclipped my bra, pulling it off. He smiled as he started sucking on my nipples, causing me to finally moan. I was starting to feel more comfortable as he continued to rub his hand on my inner thigh while his mouth was occupied with my boobs.

"Mmm River." I moaned as I pushed my hips up against him.

He tugged my panties off, and threw them acrost the room. The awkwardness was barely there at this point and I could tell he was more comfortable with this now. And so was I.

He pushed his lips back onto mine, and he let his tongue take over the kiss. I let him control my mouth as his hands stayed on my hands, keeping them pinned to the bed as he rubbed his hips against me between my legs. I felt myself getting arroused and I wanted it. I pulled at the back of his hair and lifted my hips against him to let him know that I wanted it to happen.

He smiled against my lips as he pushed his member into me. Only pushing in a little to see how I would react. It didn't hurt yet but the more he pushed in the more uncomfortable it got. I flinched in pain as he reached my point. He could tell he was hurting me and stopped pushing it. He pulled his lips away from me to look down at me. My eyes were closed tightly, and my body was tenced up.

"Open your eyes." He demanded in his alpha tone.

My eyes shot open and stared at him as he looked down at me with a pained expression on his face.

"You're a virgin aren't you?" He frowned.

"You aren't?" I asked.

He ignored my question and began pulling himself out of me. That really showed how little I knew him. I didn't want to take the risk of him not finishing what we started and ruining everything. I grabbed his hair and pulled him back down on my body, pressing us together. The tingles were more intence now and I loved it! I wanted River wither it was now or ten years from now. I just wanted him to keep touching me. I brought my lips up onto his, and bit down on his bottom lip.

"Ramona.." He hesitated.

I kept on kissing him, letting my tongue take over as I reached down, grabbing his member and gently pulling him more towards me to push more in. He hesitated for a second making me angry and impatient. I squeezed gently, and tugged him forward. He pushed in more, making me whimper in pain against his mouth.

It stung quite a bit. I almost wanted him to stop but I wasn't going to tell him that. I tenced up my body and tried to keep my eyes open but it was hard considering that it was painful.

"Oww." I whispered as I clung my legs around him and pushed my hips up to push him more in.

He didn't seem to like it because he pushed my hips down and tried to stop me. Why wasn't he trying? Did he not understand how important this is?

"I'm hurting you." He said sadly.

"Just do it River!" I demanded.

He took my words seriously and pushed himself in more. He started moving his hips back and forth quickly. It hurt for a while but after a while it started to feel better. I clung to his back, scratching down as he continued to push himself in.

"Harder." I moaned as he pushed even harder into me.

The pain was gone and I was finally enjoying myself. He pushed faster and harder as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. I could tell it felt great to him. He slowed down after a little bit breathing heavily right into my face. He bent over and kissed me, continuing to make out with me, our tongues wrestling with eachother.

I was always in control of any situation so I figured i'd feel more comfortable on top of him. I pulled my hips away from him, and not letting his lips leave mine. I sat on my knees, and pushed him so he was laying on his back, out lips still connected.

I got on top of him and pushed him back inside of me. He gripped onto my butt and groaned against my mouth as I started pushing myself up and down. He pulled his lips away from mine and laid his head back, letting himself relax.

The intence pleasure filled my body as I moved quickly on top of him. His body tenced up as he dug his nails into my butt almost breaking skin. He pushed me down onto his member, pushing it in as far as he could. I whimpered a little making him flinch a little but he continued to pull me down on top of him.

"I can't h-hold it." He warned as he pushed his hips up against me to push it in more.

I didn't want it to end. My body felt amazing with him under me, and doing this with him made me feel connected to someone. He thrusted his hips up making me moan out in pleasure as he ripped at my hips.

"You like this?" I asked seductively as I pushed down even harder.

"Fuck." He managed to say as he pushed himself up.

"Come for me River." I whispered.

I felt his hands pushing me down, making me moan with even more pleasure into his ear. He breathed heavily into mine as he continued to push me down onto his member than throbbed inside of me.

"Here we go." He groaned as I felt his body tence up insanely bad.

.

I heard him groaning into my ear as he realeased himself inside of me. He went from tence to relaxed as I laid there on top of him.

The process began.