Chapter 2

This has sexual content it in. If you don't like that stuff please skip this chapter and move on to the third one.

I had to put it in here somehow and to get the point acrost about how awkward it was I had to write a sexual scene. So please skip this chapter if you hate that stuff.

Read on guys.

--------------------------------------------------------

"You don't have to do this for me." Aubrey said sadly standing in my doorway.

I was laying on my bed looking at my ceiling waiting for somebody to come talk to me about it but I didn't want to talk about it. I didn't see why I should. I was doing this and nobody was changing my mind. I didn't want to but Aubrey was too young to have a baby, and even though we'd all help her I wasn't going to take the risk of anything happening to her.

"Come here." I said sliding to the side of my bed to give her room to lay down.

She walked herself over gracefully and laid down next to me. Her blonde hair spread out, tangling in with my black hair making it look awesome. I had my arm above her head as she looked over at me. She looked so young and it made me sad that they even thought about making her go through this.

"Aubrey i'm not going to let anything happen to you. I'm doing this to protect you." I explained.

"Ramona, I don't want anything to happen to you either. I don't want what happened to Courtney to happen to you." She said letting a tear fall down her cheek.

I wiped her tear away and sighed a little before playing with strands of her hair to calm her down. I didn't want Aubrey to be thinking badly about it. I was only doing it to protect her. She needed to understand that.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry. I have an amazing sister who is going to help me through it." I smiled at her.

"So when are you and River going to, you know. Do it." She asked blushing a little bit.

"I have no idea. I didn't really ask." I frowned.

"Isn't it going to be awkward since you guys don't even know eachother?" She asked scrunching her nose at me.

"Yeah it's going to be really awkward. I don't doubt it." I frowned.

"Maybe they'll just make him ejaculate into a jar then we can take a turkey baseter and shove it up there." She laughed.

We laid there laughing for a while. I hadn't even gotten to how weird it was going to be for me and River to actually do it. I didn't take the time to think about it. I just accepted the offer to protect Aubrey. I was having second thoughts but I couldn't back out. This needed to happen, and it was either me or Aubrey.

-----

"Are you worried?" River asked standing next to me awkwardly.

"More like nervous." I said gulping down as we stood only feet away from the bed.

I stared at it like it was going to burst into flames at any moment now. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do this. I'm a virgin, and of course I knew by now that River had to be my mate, it was still nerve wrecking. It wasn't supposed to happen like this. Having a child was supposed to be when you were married, far from this. And my family deffinatly wasn't supposed to be planning when I got pregnant and by who.

"We don't have to do this." He said stepping away from me.

"River, we have to." I demanded turning to look at him.

I felt like I should kiss him but I didn't know if I should make the first move or if he should. What was it going to be like? Especially since we barely knew eachother. Was it going to be this awkward the whole time?