~|[2]|~

You had spent the rest of your day doing your homework and studying. You couldn't stand a bad grade, neither could your parents. Once you had finished your homework you went into your bathroom and just stared at the mirror. Looking in the mirror was something you struggled with, but you slowly began to accept how you looked. You took off your clothes and turned on the steaming hot water for the bath. You were going to just relax tonight before you go back to school. When you got out of the bath, you put your hair up and put on a face mask. You had always loved the feeling of the cool sheet on your face. You waited thirty minutes and then took it off. You washed your face again, brushed out your hair and drifted went to lie down. It was 10 pm. You set your alarm and quickly drifted off to sleep, excited about the day ahead of you.

        You awoke the next day to your annoying alarm blaring in your ears. You turned off the alarm and rubbed your groggy eyes. You sat up and stared at the wall for 5 minutes and finally decided it was time to get up. You sleepily walked to the bathroom and turned on the frigid cold water. You touched it and almost jumped back. You wet your entire face with the water a few times and then washed your face. This was how you woke yourself up everyday. You then walk over to your closet awake now and pick out cargo shorts with a baggy T-shirt. Today you felt like being comfortable. You slide on your long socks and walked to your brothers room. Jackson never woke up to his own alarm so you had to task of waking up your twin brother everyday.

"Hey! Idiot wake up we have school today!" You screamed while shaking him.

"Shut up! I'm awake! I'm awake! Now get out so I can get dressed" he swatted at your hand.

"Alright sleeping beauty!" You laughed at him.

         Your parents had left for work a long time ago so you had to make your breakfast on your own. You usually don't eat breakfast but today you were really hungry so you made some cereal. School didn't start until 8 and it was 6 now so you turned on the tv to watch 'Scooby Doo!' While waiting for your brother. Almost a half hour later your brother came downstairs.

"Alright sis I'm ready! Let's go walk to Finney's house now." He suggested.

"Okay hold on let me put my shoes on!" You said while lacing up your black and white converse.

       The walk to Finney's was pretty silent but when Finney and Amy joined you guys couldn't stop talking. When you guys reached school you guys saw Robin trying to beat up the school bully. The bully hit Robin in the nose but then Robin took him down. You were always scared of Robin like if you pissed him off it would be lights out for you.

"Hey Y/N I heard you and Bruce Yamada are well acquainted." Robin teased.

"What? Oh shut up! All we did was say hi to each other!" You tried to not blush remembering what happened yesterday.

"Oh yeah, saying hi involves a kiss on the hand. Next thing you know saying 'how's it going' will turn into you two having a whole makeout session!" He teased again.

"Robin what?! I just met him!" You basically shouted.

       Everyone in the group started laughing uncontrollably until the bell rang. Everyone headed off to different classes, you didn't have a class with anyone for the first hour so you walked to class alone. You walked into history class and took a seat somewhere in the middle. You grabbed all your stuff out of your bag and waited for the third bell to ring.

"Alright class, before we start today someone has changed their first hour to this one. His name is Bruce Yamada. Bruce go sit in an empty seat." Your teacher pointed to the desks.

      Bruce looked around and you looked around. The only seat open was behind you. You panicked and hoped that he would forget all about you. You tried to hide your face in your textbook as the teacher began reading. Yamada started walking towards the desk until he noticed you. You both made eye contact and he winked at you. Your face turned red as he sat behind you. Not even 5 seconds later he tapper on your shoulder. You turned around with a confused look.

"What page are we on?" He whispered.

"Uhm page 227.." you replied.

"Thanks gorgeous." He smiled at you.

Your face turned even redder than before and you quickly turned around to face your book.

My bad for ending the chapter right here, I don't want to run out of ideas right away so I'll update once a day and maybe only a few parts. 🤯