"I'm sorry, Draco." I squeezed the hand I was still holding, and I stood on the tip of my toes so I could give him a small kiss on the cheek, before resting my arms on his shoulders and hugging him by the neck. He reacted quickly and softly placed his hands on my waist. "Everything will be alright. At least we have each other."

He took one of his hands off my waist, the other one still holding on tightly to me, and raised it to cup my face with it. He started leaning in, and I closed my eyes ready to feel the familiar warmth of his lips on mine, but we were startled by the door in front of us opening abruptly.

We pulled apart from kissing, but still stayed in our embrace, as we turned to see who had opened the door.

The dark, cold room was full. The large table was occupied at its maximum capacity, only two seats remained empty: ours. Every single person in the room was looking at us and though I didn't dare look her way, I could practically feel the disapproving look of Bellatrix.

We let go of each other quickly, and the death eater that had just opened the door let out a chuckle.

"Ah, young love." His cold voice was heard from all the way across the room. "Always stupid." He let out a laugh, and the very next second the full room erupted into laughter, making fun of us. "Come on in, let's not waste more precious time."

As soon as we walked inside, the death eater behind us closed the door loudly. I could feel the hesitation from Draco, so I took the lead and started walking directly towards the end of the table, directly towards my uncle.

"Irya, how good to see you." He welcomed, the previous moment of embarrassment getting forgotten. "Come here, child." I walked faster, not wanting to make him have to wait.

"My Lord." I greeted him as I bowed my head slightly, once I was in front of him. "How great to be in your presence. I've been told today is a special occasion."

Any other person would be running as far and fast away as they possiblity could from him, some would faint, or try to hide. But most definitely, most people including the ones sitting in this room, would not have dared to speak to him, except just to answer him the most basic, short answer they could, they would be scared to death to go any further than that.

I, however, am not most people. I know how special I am, how much he cares for me and how I am so much like him. I suppose that makes me bold, that knowing that helps me know I don't have a reason to be afraid, that he won't hurt me.

"You are correct, Irya. Today we, my friends" He said to everyone else in the room. "Are here because of a special event that is about to take place." He looked at me again. "Last week you turned sixteen, correct?"

"Yes, sir." I nodded.

"Well Irya, it has been decided that since you are now officially sixteen, you are old enough to finally be joining us officially." He grinned. "You will finally get the honour of officially becoming a part of us, to begin your journey in your rightful place, by my side. Would you like that?"

I couldn't help but smile, still though, I tried to keep my emotions at bay. "Yes, sir. I'd love that."

"Well then, Irya. I offer to you the power and knowledge you have always dreamed of, the status that you always knew was destined to be yours. I offer to you, to become my apprentice and when the time comes, to become my most valuable asset. To guide you so you can explore to the full extent the powers you posses." He spoke clearly, but lowered his voice so only I would hear him. "You will provoke fear and respect to the entirety of the wizarding world, and everyone will know of you, everyone will know to fear the name of Irya Riddle."