Staring at their food 🍔

Look, I made this on a whim after seeing this picture. Don't judge me-

Also that burger looks like it's hittin' and I really shouldn't be writing this right now because I literally haven't eaten all day-

Anyways-

What do they do when they catch you staring at their food? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

SUNNY

Sunny takes one look at you, then his food, then you again before sliding the entire plate over to you. You seemed like you really wanted it so he decides to give you the rest and find something else to snack on. If there's nothing left, then he'll just not eat. He's not that hungry anyways.

BASIL

Basil would shyly hand you half of whatever he's eating so you two can share. Even when you're insisting that he shouldn't, Basil will just give you a small smile and tell you not to worry about it. After all, he'd feel horrible if he ate this in your face after seeing you stare so intently at it.

AUBREY

Aubrey'll roll her eyes and toss it at you half-heartedly. ( If said food can be tossed that is ) While you're scrambling to catch it she'll grumble something along the lines of 'If you would've told me you were hungry I would've got some for you too. Now I have to go back 🙄'.

HERO

Being the gentlemen he is, Hero would either split the food with you or go out of his way to drive all the way back to the place to order you some for yourself and he will spend his money if the latter happens. Even if you fight him on it, nothing will stop this man. Literally nothing.

KEL

"Wow.. That looks pretty good, Kel.."

"Oh, it is. *chomp* Thanks for asking."

Kel will absolutely not be sharing his food with you sorry lmao. This man will literally eat it all in your face then wonder why you look so mad. Seriously, did he miss something here? 

MARI

Similar to Basil, Mari will split her food with you. It doesn't matter how much you may say otherwise, she will give you half of whatever she has. Wearing this smug expression on her face as you eagerly chomp down on the food. 

POLLY

Unless it's a special occasion I only see Polly eating food she's made herself so technically she could just cook the same dish for you. If you're eager for food now however, she's more than happy to split her meal with her baby. <3

KIM

Kim would definitely share her food with you. She cares about you and your needs after all. Her way of doing it is just..a little annoying. She'd most likely chuck it at you with more strength than necessary so if you're bad at catching things then you're just out of luck.

THE MAVERICK ( MIKHAEL )

Mikhael will make a scene about it like always and you end up not even wanting the food anymore. Wandering to himself later why you're glaring at the half he gave you instead of eating it.