𝙈𝙔 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿'𝙎 𝙈𝙊𝙈(𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤)

Start from the beginning

"Hi Cate..." you mumble but she doesn't answer, instead walking towards you until she stood directly in front of you. It was dark but once she was close enough for you to see her face you almost dropped the glass—her face had an angry expression on it, one that made you scared.

"You didn't call and you hardly talked to me! A-Are you avoiding me?! Is that it?" She questions sternly but all you could do was place your glass to the side since your hands were so shaky you were sure you could drop the cup at any moment.

"Answer me!" She says which wasn't too loud but loud enough for you to jump at her voice.

"I was scared someone may suspect something.. I felt so guilty! I—" She interrupts your speaking, "You may feel nervous or guilty but if I wore to bend you over this counter right now and fuck you all of that wouldn't matter to you so cut the bullshit."

"I-I'm sorry..." you whisper.

"No little girl you don't just get to say sorry and think I'll forgive you for at least not even telling me how you feel until now! No, you need to be punished."

You should feel that sudden guilt again but you don't instead you grow wet at the thought of her fucking you.. right here—right now or in the guest bedroom. It didn't matter as long as she fucked you senseless.

Cate's hand found itself tightly around your throat as her other hand made itself into your pants, she teased your clit through your panties.

You held her shirt tight as her fingers moved from your clothed clit to inside your panties where she teased your slit—after a while of teasing your clit and slit she finally pushed two fingers inside of your cunt as she finally released your neck from her tight grip causing you to gasp for air while your grip on her shirt began getting tighter.

"Fuck.." You panted.

Cate's pace became faster and it became harder for you to hold back your orgasm, "M-Mommy, May I please cum?" You ask, "Hmm.. already? It has been a while hasn't it? Did you touch yourself during the few months we hadn't talked to each other?" Cate questioned and you shake your head—"No ma'am!"

Cate raises her eyebrow.

"A little... but not that much!" You swore.

"Unfortunately, as much as I loved the way you kindly asked you cannot cum! You don't deserve it." She said and you groaned as Cate's fingers came out of your cunt.

"Let's go up to your room... Iggy tends to wake up at night." She told and you nodded.

The two of you quietly made yourselves up to your room where she then pushed you onto the bedroom and moved your legs open—she takes your hand and drags it to her crotch where you finally realized the bulge in her pants. As you move your hand up and down the bulge you realize how big it is which causes your eyes to widen and for you to back away, Cate just chuckles at you and pulls your pants off before throwing them to the side.

Her thumb caresses your clit through your underwear while she pushes her strap out of her pants, "It's too big.." you told and she rolls her eyes, "You'll be fine, I'll take it slow."

Suddenly your panties come down and Cate gives you a reassuring kiss on the lips before slowly pushing the strap inside your wet cunt.

Cate kept her promised and moved the silicone inside of you slowly. Inch... by Inch... by inch, until it had all been in there.

You bit down on your bottom lip attempting to hold back any loud moans but as Cate began moving inside of you holding back your moans had become absolutely useless.

"Mommy.." you moaned.

The older woman put her hand tightly over your mouth, "Stay quiet baby, just take me, take mommy."

Your hand latches onto her wrist that is used for silencing you as you tightly squeeze your eyes shut while muffled moans filled the room. "Keep your eyes on me," Cate told but you don't comply causing her to remove her hand from your mouth and lay a hard slap onto your face with the same hand, the sudden sting took you by surprise and made you open your eyes, looking back at Cate. "Good Girl," Cate said as she began moving even faster.

"Cate.. I'm—Fuck! I can't—please let me cum.. I'm gonna cum!" You plead and Cate grins above you as she takes her thumb to circle your clit while pounding into your wet cunt.

You throw your head back lost in such euphoric feeling as she uses her other hand to hold onto your hip tightly.

"Cum for me baby,"

You obey with a loud moan that Cate quickly silenced with a sloppy kiss.

"Did that teach you a lesson?" Cate questions with a smirk and you nod breathlessly.

"Good." Her deep Australian voice said.