𝐕𝟏: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 - 𝐑𝐲𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐑𝐮𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

"That girl is really pretty."

"That boy looks quite handsome too. Can you feel the mysterious air he is emitting from afar?"

"Why are their uniforms different?"

"I don't know, maybe it's because they are special in some way?"

Several audible whispers from the students talking made me a little uncomfortable with all the attention. I could see that Kaguya's face was a little flushed. Probably to the fact that the two of us were the most talked about by people. Very troublesome indeed.

Even though we were leaving relatively early, there were still some people around. Imagine if we were going to the classroom at the normal time. The number of people looking at us would be much greater.

"Well, it looks like you two are celebrities, huh," Ai commented with a mischievous smile as she looked at me.

"I never asked to be a celebrity. My biggest wish was to remain invisible as a normal student and go through my school years without drawing attention."

"Hah, good job on not drawing attention, Mr. Pianist," Sora sarcastically commented while still having his eyes on his cell phone.

"That's all Ayanokouji's fault, I never asked for it," Kaguya replied while looking at me.

"Well, I'm sorry. My intention really wasn't to draw attention, but I may have ended up going a little overboard."

"At least look a little guilty or look at me when apologizing!" She exclaimed until she noticed the gazes of the surrounding students going towards her. "Besides, exaggerating a little? Just a little?"

I started to get a little confused. Ai and Kaguya didn't seem like the kind of people who cared about attention from what I could see on the first day, so why does she seem to be angry about the fact that we are getting attention? Maybe it's because it will make people from other classes start investigating us sooner?

Although I don't have much to back me up, she seems to be the kind of person who is quite competitive, so it might make a little sense.

"Well, there's no point in thinking too much about what's already been done," Ai chimed in. "We'll just have to be more careful than before, maybe we should start coming to class even earlier? I mean, some curious student might try to follow us and see that we're coming up the hallway where the teachers' lounge is."

She spoke low enough that only so that only the four of us could hear.

She pointed out a good spot.

"I don't think we should worry about that, at least for today," Sora spoke up. "Most of the people here seem to be more excited to spend the money they've earned. They must be from classes C and D. However, I agree that it might be better for us to go to the classroom earlier starting in the morning."

I also think that is the best and safest option we have at the moment. If we are very lucky, we can gain a two week head start on the other classes before they start investigating us. However, the way things are going, thanks to the commotion that Kaguya and I made yesterday at the club fair, I estimate that we only have one week.

Hopefully we'll be able to move up at least two classes by the end of the month.

"What are you guys playing, anyway?" Kaguya asked.

"League Of Legends, the mobile version. The same game that Shiro, Ayanokouji and I played before our chess match yesterday," Sora replied.

Kaguya and Ai raised their eyebrows at the last mentioned part before turning to me.