Little Ol' Wellsbury

Start from the beginning

" The Rose Dragon 🌹🐉"
I've never been more proud of a new friend then rn.

Rio and Marcus hurry and get over here so we can eat tho .

Once Jasmine texted that she closed her phone and headed downstairs to finish helping Georgia cook breakfast.

Once Jasmine gets downstairs she gives Georgia a kiss on the cheek and starts making the pancakes.

  At the smell of breakfast Austin comes running down 

  At the smell of breakfast Austin comes running down  .

Austin: BREAKFAST !!

Georgia and Jasmine can't help but laugh at Austin's enthusiasm.

Jasmine : Hey Austin I have a gift you .

Austin runs over to Jasmine excited as always.

Austin : What is it?

Jasmine : I got you this watch. Look you can text me from it and even record things with .

Austin : Did you add something to it ? It's not like you to not add something to it.

Jasmine and Georgia couldn't help but laugh  because Austin did have a point .

Jasmine: Okay mini me I added something in case you get bullied . You just have to press the button three times and it'll start recording what's being said . Press it for times and it'll call me and record our conversation so you can listen to it again if you can't reach me .

I also know you're a cute little volcano so if you need to calm down press it twice and then hold it till the icon opens up . It'll play breathing exercises and if you need more just type in either me or momma's name and it'll call us. I want you to know we're only a call away always .

Austin looks at the watch in amazement before hugging Jasmine and then hugging Georgia .

Austin : I love it !