Cancel your plans tonight! 20/10/22

With a knock at the door and letting herself inside, Izzy walked into the Slater's house in her leather jacket, mini skirt and boots. Stepping out of the living room, Kheerat came to see who had entered the building but there he found Izzy, smiling at him, contentedly.

"It's alright, it's only Izzy" Kheerat called into the living room, averting his gaze into the room.

Bringing his eyes back to Izzy, he smiled as she giggled, raising her eyebrows at him,

"Only Izzy, wow, like I'm not the greatest and most gorgeous person to walk through that door"

"You're not...I definitely am" Kheerat chuckled.

"Yeah, right" Izzy grinned, sarcastically, as she made her way into the front room to greet everyone that was in there, Kheerat following not far behind her.

Seeing Stacey, Jean and Freddie sat on the sofas in the living room, she greeted them with a wide, happy smile, a wave and a hello. She then made her way over to the sofa, both Jean and Freddie were sat on, and took a seat in between them, leaving Kheerat to stand and lean against the wall.

Feeling the presence of Freddie's arm on the back of the sofa behind her, Izzy felt herself turn pink as the feeling of butterflies and safety grew in her belly and mind.

Going back to their previous conversation, Stacey, confused, turned to Kheerat and asked him,

"So, as I was saying, why don't you want your dad 'ere?"

"It's very complicated, okay, Stace. I just think that he is a danger to society and my family and I don't want him around anyone" Kheerat, briefly, explained.

Sighing, Stacey replied,

"Well, if I was you, I'd want him around...to keep an eye on 'im"

Also sighing, Kheerat told her,

"Well, it's not your decision to make, is it?"

Stacey then looked up at Kheerat, with wide eyes, and said, giving in,

"Alright, I was only trying to help"

"You're dad isn't much better though, is he, Iz?" Freddie grinned, hoping to get a reaction out of the young girl sat next to him.

"Don't tell Kat that!" Stacey warned him, looking surprised.

Turning her head round to look at guy, that just insulted her dad, Izzy looked Freddie up and down, with a scrunched up nose and told him,

"Well, at least I've got a dad...and didn't think my dad was Billy Mitchell"

Turning her head back around, now shrugging off Freddie's comment, she felt a playful push on her back and she turned around with a face full of shock. Quickly, twisting her body to face Freddie's, she pushed him back with an,

"Oi, what did you do that for!?"

"Oi!" Freddie chuckled.

Enjoying himself, whilst laughing, Freddie then slapped Izzy's shoulder as she looked at him, surprised, and giggled, mouth open. Suddenly, she pounced up, her grasp heading for Freddie's shoulders, as she grabbed him, attacking him, with a laugh. Excitedly reacting, Freddie grabbed Izzy's waist and began to feel the pushes from her on his chest. He then threw her off of him but she just came back, just as Freddie began to sit up and plan to grab her. Firmly, holding his hands on her torso, Izzy laughed, slapping his back for him to let go. Chuckling, Freddie just threw her again but this time, Izzy ended up accidentally twisting her leg around and she ended up landing, back first, on Freddie's lap.

Not noticing straight away, the two carried on playfighting, Izzy grasping Freddie's arms.

A few seconds later, Izzy realised her position and she immediately held her hands and Freddie's arms in place. As she looked up, her smile turning into a surprised expression, she locked eyes with Freddie, as his face too, turned from a smile to a gaped mouth.

Feeling her blush and butterflies come back, Izzy felt like time had stopped and that she had been staring at Freddie forever. Lifting his arms down from above her chest, Izzy sat up and cleared her throat. Pushing her back up against the back of the sofa again, Izzy smiled, small but sweet, and sighed, still feeling the butterflies in her belly.

Once again feeling a gentle slap on her arm, Izzy giggled and did the same back to Freddie's thigh.

Questioningly, distracting the two from one another, Jean stood up and headed for the door. Turning her gaze to the people in the room, she smiled mysteriously and said,

"Everyone...cancel your plans for tonight, you are going to be expected round here"

Loudly, Izzy disagreed and told Jean,

"No, sorry, I can't. I'm staying at my mum's tonight and I promised her I'd spend some time with her because I haven't stayed at her's in a while."

"Well, we don't really need you there" Jean told Izzy, pulling a confused face as her smile disappeared.

"Oh" Izzy said, quite surprised, embarrassed and hurt, but hearing an amused noise from Freddie next to her was enough for her to direct her attention to something else.

"But, everyone else be there!" Jean proceeded, her smile returning, "Even you, Kheerat"

She then left the room, leaving Stacey, Izzy, Freddie and, especially, Kheerat in a confused manner.

~If you liked, please vote and give me a follow~

Words:885