Chapter 3

Haley's Point of View
I got a call from my Tracy saying I needed to come home this weekend because there was an announcement that Abigail and I could ride the subway back to South Hampton where my Dad and Stepmom Tracy live. I had arranged to go to Doncaster next weekend with Fizzy. Anyway it was Friday so I only had a couple more hours. I walked into Business Education to find Zara the popular girl in my seat talking to Katherine. Katherine tells her to move and she does we start class. Who knows what he taught I was thinking about what Tracy's announcement could be I really hope she's not pregnant. I don't like her at all. The bell rings and I walk out of class to my dorm. I gather my duffle bag and pillow so I can get on the shuttle to the subway station. I go to Abigail's room and she introduces me to her roommate Grace. I say hello and Abi grabs her suitcase and purse. We head down to the shuttle. Our campus is about 20 minutes outside of Manchester which is where we get on the subway for our 3 hour ride back to South Hampton. We sit down and talk about our week. Abi has already graduated from the learning academy but she is taking extra classes till she moves to London next summer to dance professionally. Tracy wants her to get a full education. We get on the train and soon we are in south Hampton. I see Luke and Maisey waiting for us. Luke is my stepbrother who goes to Manchester university and his girlfriend Maisey. We all get in the car. We get back to my dad and Tracy's mansion. Everyone is in the kitchen. Tracy looks at us. "Good your here okay so we will be going to Australia from November to January so I can do hire some models for my new company and work from there a bit. The point is the younger kids will stay with us full time in Australia. However Haley, Abigail you will attend school and fly to meet us on winter break. Haley and Jaycee you will be staying with your aunt in NYC for thanksgiving. Okay now goodnight. " we all went to bed. I posted " great first week of school ✏️📓 @fizzytommo @katjenkins"
I fell asleep. When I woke up Luke and Maisey had gone back to Manchester. Jaycee and Alexa had gone back to London. Everyone else was just chilling out. I called Katherine.
H: hey what's up
K: just going into town for some shopping with Marisa
H: can I come
K: yeah sure be at your house in 5
H: k thanks.
My dad walks in.
D: hales how is school?
H: great I love it
D: I miss you being around
H: yeah well I miss Mum
D: hales don't start
H: yeah dad you were happy but you let Tracy mess with your head and now I'm at boarding school and mums with some guy she doesn't love. And your with the wicked witch of the west."
D: yeah hales I messed up you know
H: no dad I don't know but I know that I'm happy and Tracy isn't ruining my life she already ruined mums and yours she's not getting to me.
T: I don't ever want to hear that get your butt out of my house now! Little snot
D: calm down Tracy
T: no smart one she's leaving. Out!
I walked out the door smiling and told Katherine I couldn't come I got on the subway back to west Chester.