Babysitter~ Diane X Reader

Start from the beginning

"No, I should go." Her lips were now pressed against yours, biting your lower lip before forcing her tongue into your mouth. You didn't react to the kiss at all. Instead you pushed her away before grabbing your bag. She got up about to touch you but you were quick to disagree.
"Don't." She stared at you, trying to say something but soon after that you were out of her door, driving back to your apartment.

_____________________

It had been two weeks after the incident with Diane and you were now standing in front of her door about to knock on it. You could not quit this job simply because she paid you a generous amount of money for every time you babysat her daughter. You also didn't have the guts to leave Chloe because you loved the girl a lot.

You knocked on the door, hoping that somehow she wouldn't answer it and to your relief she didn't.
"Well hi there Chloe. You're getting so big!" The young girl smiled as you walked in the house.
"Where's your mommy?"
"She's in the kitchen, on the phone with someone." You nodded your head before picking the girl up and taking her to the living room.

You took your jacket off before placing it neatly next to the bag and sitting down with Chloe.
"Have you eaten yet?" She nodded her head before she asked you to play with her. A few minutes went by and Diane walked inside of the room.
She watched you playing with her daughter before clearing her throat. Your movements halted, you turned around slightly to see the women. Your breath caught in your lungs as you took on her appearance. This woman looked so beautiful. You rolled your eyes thinking about that before you looked back to Chloe.

"I'll be back in a few hours okay sweetheart. Behave for y/n." she kissed her daughters forehead before walking to the door, picking up her bag and keys and leaving the house. You breathed out, shaking your head in annoyance before going back to playing with Chloe.

_____________________

"Fine, this is the last one okay." You were snuggled up next to Chloe as the both of you watched her favorite show. After the last episode finished, Chloe was fast asleep and you shook your head slowly before tucking her in properly and making your way downstairs. Diane's car was pulling in before she got out and made her way inside the house. You were certain that if she walked inside the door, you could say goodbye then bolt out before she had the chance to speak to you. You knew it was a dumb idea but hey at least trying is good.

Diane entered the house and you took your bag before trying to leave but she blocked your way.
"Y/n, can we talk."
"I um. I have nothing to say Ms Sherman." She walked closer to you, making you take a step back. She kept walking and you were now walking backwards before your back hit the kitchen counter.
"Let's just talk okay." She now had you cornered on the counter. She placed her keys and bag aside before both hands were placed on the opposite side of you. You tried to move but her hand was on your waist pulling you back in.

"Y/n, do you know how much I want to fuck you. I'm just so attracted to you." She said so boldly. Her finger was now on your face, softly tracing the skin before the pad of her finger was pressed against your lip. You exhaled slowly, felling heat creep up on to your face.
"I have a girlfriend." You boldly said making her clench her jaw slightly.
"No one has to know." Her other hand was running on your thigh.
"Just let me fuck you good hmm. Let me make that virgin pussy of yours feel good. It'll make mommy happy."

You couldn't help but buck into her hand. You fought hard from saying yes but your body gave in to her touch. Her lips crashed to you own, innocent at first before it got heated. Her hands found your ass, slapping it, making you yelp. She grabbed your ass, lifting you up before leading you to her living room. She sat down on the couch, with you straddled on her lap.