8

War, it is a life changing experience. I thought I'd never see war again, until now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I swam up to my father, who was standing along the shoreline talking with Jake.  I stood there beside him with my arms crossed looking around the water. I saw Lo'ak dive in the water, soon Neteyam, my siblings, and Rotxo following after him. My sister had told me Lo'ak was meeting with Payakan, or as the people call him, the outcast. I've heard stories of him, how he, according to the Tulkun way, killed a group of young Tulkun's and their spirit Na'vi brothers. I brought my hand up and began chewing on my nail, still staring as the group swam further and further into the water.

"Father, I will be back." I said placing a hand on his shoulder and nodding.

"Y/n? Where are you-" he didn't even finish his sentence as I ran into the water, then getting on Kuro. I rode quickly, as I could see the others slowly begin to stop. That's when I saw it, one of the trackers the sky people used. I got off of Kuro and swiftly swam over to the Tulkun. I tried to pull the device out along with Lo'ak, but it wasn't working.

"Shit!" Lo'ak yelled looking up. My eyes steadily moved up, seeing the large ship making its way towards us. I looked back at the others as they made their way closer, then getting on Payakan. Neteyam jumped on the Tulkun, then helping Ao'nung get on aswell. They began to tug with us, but it still wasn't moving.

"Hurry!" T'sireya spoke also getting on Payakan's back. I pulled harder, squeezing my eyes shut, and hearing the Tulkuns wails.

"Call dad, Call dad! Just go, Do it!!" Neteyam yelled to Lo'ak, then slight pushing him over. I continued to tug roughly, now having my feet against the Tulkuns side and pulling. I heard Lo'ak talking to his dad in the distance, I tuned everything out by now. I felt Neteyam's hands go onto mine, tugging and heaving on the device.

"It's getting closer!" T'sireya yelled, I looked up to the ship that was just past the 3 brother rocks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ronal's pov<3

"Ey ey!" My eyes shot up ti the sound, as I slowly stood up watching Toruk Makto run towards me, and Tonowari.

"The kids are under attack! The kids are under attack, they're defending a Tulkun, it's your kids too." He explained, as I brought my hand up to my mouth.

"The demon ship?" I heard my husband ask.

"Yes, we've gotta go!" Jake replied yelling.

"Weapons. Sound the alarm!" My husband demanded two men. I turned and grabbed a few spears and arrows.

"You should stay back." He spoke, put his hands in front of me as I turned back around.

"I ride! Come!" I replied moving past him, and calling for my Ilu.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's pov<3

"Go, go!" My brother said, tying a rope around the device quickly. Neteyam then began pulling by the rope tied on his ilu. Rotxo grunted as we all still continued to push on the tracker. I looked over my shoulder seeing the ship open up at the bottom. Boats begin to move out of the demon ship, moving quickly towards us.

"Pull, harder!!" T'sireya yelled, looking desperately over towards Lo'ak. We all grunted, pulling harder and harder.

"Harder!" I yelled out, when then all suddenly fell backwards. I looked to see the device out of Payakan's fin. I heard Tuks yells to Kiri as I swam up to the surface.

"Go that way!! I draw them off!" Neteyam yelled to us and pointed over.

"No, Neteyam!! You can't!!" I replied looking over toward the boats. I stared at me, and smiled softly.

"Trust me y/n, I've got this. Now go!" He yelled, as T'sireya began to pull me. I continued to look at him as he swam into the water with the tracker in his hands. A year began to roll down from my eye. I couldn't lose him, not him..

"Dive, dive!" Lo'ak yelled to Payakan. I clapped my hands, then Kuro swam up to me. I looked around one last time, before diving into the water on Kuro's back. I swam  alongside with T'sireya, then suddenly feeling something shake the water a few times. We stopped, hiding behind a sea plant. I looked over the large leaf, searching the surroundings. Lo'ak looked at us and nodded, as he began to swim. We all followed after, as I saw a lighting shining on the plant in front of me. I looked back to see submarines rapidly chasing after us. We all swam quicker, through thick plants, and stone structures. Suddenly, a  submarine popped in front of us, moving its large, robotic arms to try and catch us. I switched my path, following after Tuk, and Kiri as one of the submarines chased behind. As it got closer and closer, Tuk's hand suddenly slipped out of Kiri's grip, making her to fall backwards. I looked behind myself and dove deeper down, causing the submarine to swam right past me. I turned around and swam quickly, catching Tuk and putting her on Kuro's back behind me. I got off of Kuro, pulling Tuk with me, and swimming towards a leaf that made a small dome. I pulled her up to the surface, hearing her breathe quickly, and panting.

"Shh, I've got you." I said in a quiet tone, pulling her into an embrace. She tightly wrapped her arms around me, not letting go. I put my chin on her head, as the submarine swam past the leaf. Tuk screamed as she heard a splash behind us.

"Tuk!" Lo'ak said in a relieved tone and looking at me. T'sireya swam up into the dome shortly after Lo'ak. I heard the submarine make its way towards us.

"It is coming!!" T'sireya yelled.

"We gotta go!" Lo'ak said looking at all of us.

"I've got this, go!" I said, taking my knife out of my holster. (Yk one of those things that holds the knife on your thigh. Just roll w it.). I watched as the dove down, then I dove shortly after them. I dove down, waiting for the watercraft to swim past under me. As it swam past, I grabbed the back of it and climbed onto of it. The arms whacked the leaves, still chasing after Tuk, Lo'ak, and T'sireya. I saw the man controlling the submarine, and brought my knife up above him. I squeezed my eyes shut as I quickly shoved the knife down, causing the sub to stop and sink. I took my knife out of the the sub and swam off trying to find the others.

As I swam past leaves, I saw another small submarine chasing after them. It shot a net out, and capturing them. I tried to swim to help them, but one of the arms of the submarine swung back and knocked me back leaving me unconscious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Neteyam's pov<3

I rode past large plants, and coral sculptures looking for everyone else. In the corner of my eye I saw a pale, aqua blue body sink down into the sand below. The only person that went to mind my was y/n. I immediately stopped and turned around, heading towards whatever I saw. As I got closer, the figure became clearer, and clear. I froze, and my heart sank into my stomach. Y/n.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!! IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL BUT THIS WEEKEND I SHOULD HAVE TIME TO WRITE MORE! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR LOVE!! <3 xoxo

1253 words