Chapter 6: My Druthers

Start from the beginning

'Are you serious?
'Hold on. Am I dreaming?'
'No!' they all scream as they see John b Routledge jump out of the Twinkie. 
'Guess who's out of the clink, boy!' the now jail free man cheers happily.
'No freaking way, man!' Pope yells while Kie screams
'My boy's out of the can!' JJ laughs as the four pouges embrace one another.
'We missed you' Kie says as they hug
'I missed you guys too' John b says as they break apart
'How'd you do it? You bust out?' JJ asks
'Uh, they dropped the charges' John b says
'They dropped the charges' Pope asks
'That's phenomenal!' Kie says
'You're telling me I did all that work for nothing?' JJ asks
'Oh, the most elaborate escape plan of all time?'
'"Foolproof."' Kie jokes
'Yeah, it was, actually' JJ says

'Wait, guy's where's Sky?' John b asks as he notices that their usual five were now four. He looks around a little bit more when everyone goes silent.
'No, no, no. Where... where... where's Sarah?'
'She went to go meet Wheezie last night. She didn't come back' Kie informs John b
'And Sky left the Chateau after we talked about how to get you out of jail yesterday morning and we haven't seen her since' Pope adds while JJ clenches his jaw at the mention of his missing girlfriend.
'Well, Sky came to visit me not long after you did JJ' John b adds and his friend raises an eyebrow.
'Wait...how long after John b'
'About 20 minutes'
They all turn to look at JJ as he thinks it over.
'Did you say anything about the plan to her?'
'Not directly' John b says and JJ runs a hand through his hair.
'Shit' he mutters. He knew how him and Sky were on the outs with each other recently and him keeping something like this from her would've definitely pissed her off.

'So, Sarah just dips and doesn't call?' John b changes the subject as he notices JJ start to worry about Skylar.
'Yeah, man. She just left her bag. Same with Sky, Didn't tell anybody' Pope says
'Okay, dude, I... I... I really think Ward got to them. I mean, the dude tried to have me killed in jail'
'What?' Kie asks shocked
'Yeah. He sent somebody to the prison who yoked me up and almost killed me'
'You serious?' Kie asks
'Yes'
'Do we know who this dude was?' Pope asks
'No, I have no idea. Dude, I just swear to God, one day I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch' John b swears
'It's okay' Kie mutters
'No, Kie, it's not okay. We gotta find Sarah' John b says
'Not just Sarah, Sky as well, she's been missing since yesterday' JJ adds, clearly starting to spiral.
'No, literally, it's okay boys. Sky and Sarah are right there' Kiara says pointing behind her. Everyone turns around to see a boat coming towards them with the familiar blonde hair of the Cameron twins.....and Topper?
'John B? John B!' Sarah gasps from the boat, almost crying with happiness.
'What the hell are they doing with Topper?' Kie asks as they all stand up from the boat to meet them. A huge smile of relief appears on JJ's face knowing his girlfriend was safe but when he sees her face he starts to get nervous.

Skylar's POV

Skylar's POV

After leaving Zach's I went straight over to Topper's where I knew Sarah would be. After I found her Topper invited to give us a lift back to the Chateau.