Chapter 1: The Gold

Start from the beginning

'Strange' Sky says before opening the paper and reading it.

To my beautiful Skylar,

I know you want nothing to do with our family right now and you did declare that you never will at Peterkin's funeral but running off with your boyfriend, with no money at all isn't a wise decision. You won't be able to last a month so I have a proposal for you. Your father didn't tell me to do this, this is my choice. I want to have a meeting with you to organise a plan, regarding finances, your schooling and other necessities.

I will be at the country club all day this week to meet with you. If you show up and we have the discussion, then you will get the rest of the check but if not then your father and I WILL start to cut you off and we will bring you back to our house by force. I would also request you come alone.

Regards

Rose Cameron

Sky thought Rose's proposal over in her mind. This could just be her father trying to silence her up about John b but reading the threat that Rose made over and over a couple of times, it sounded like she was being pretty serious. Her family knew that she didn't trust them but they also knew where she lived so she couldn't really hide if they came after her if she didn't show up at the country club at some point this week.

BANG!!

Skylar jumped as the front door of the Chateau suddenly slammed shut. Their footsteps echoed through the house and it wasn't long before she heard the sound of a beer opening, telling her that her boyfriend was home, but he'd only been at work for a couple of hours. Not long after that the door began to open. Sky quickly threw the letter and check into her draw. She didn't need to tell JJ her family was coming after her, she knew he would get worried about her and tell her she shouldn't go but Sky kind of wanted to give her step-mother a chance and it wasn't like her and JJ didn't need the money, having two jobs was hard and they didn't pay that well.

JJ appeared in the doorway and he looked pretty terrible. His hair was in his face, there was a bit of blood on his cheek and he looked really angry.

'What ha-'

'I was fired' JJ suddenly blurted out before taking a huge gulp of his beer.

Oh no now she definitely couldn't tell him, he would never let Kooks give him money, much less her parents.

'What happened? What did you do?' She asks as JJ sits down on the bed beside her. He immediately puts his beer on the floor and wraps his arms around her waist and starts to kiss her bare shoulder.

'Kelce and Topper were talking about how John b killed Peterkin and got what was coming to him. I just lost it' JJ tells his girlfriend as he works his kisses up towards her neck.

'JJ you need to igno-'

'Can we talk about it later, right now I just want to hang out with my girlfriend' JJ mumbles in between the kisses while his hand starts to work up the extra large shirt Sky was wearing, exposing her thigh.

'JJ' Sky gasps moving away to look at him but she stops when she see's he is almost in tears. She gives him a quick kiss before giving him a hug.

'Try to put the discarded clothes in the same area, I just cleaned the room' Sky chuckles and JJ doesn't need to be told twice before moving her towards to headboard of the bed....

Skylar's POV

Outfit