𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲: 𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚃𝙸𝙲

Start from the beginning

"I'm your new teddy bear. Go back to sleep." He sleepily says, eyes shutting down again while his hand rubs the pained area of his stomach, still feeling the gut punch but he still made the effort to reach out and pull you back into a hug but you slapped his hand,

"Chishiya, stop fucking with me."

"Well, you should stop fucking with Niragi."

'I feel too tired for this.' You internally groan and rub your fingers on your temple to get your head out of the haziness. "What the fuck are you doing on my bed?!" You ask with your voice a little louder.

And though you wanted to argue with him about the cuckolding, you felt no energy to say anything about that, you still feel your head thumping so slightly - the whole reason why you first started drinking was because of the intimate moment you shared with Niragi and you do not wish to bring that up after waking up.

Chishiya sighs and finally opens his eyes to peek at you before closing them back again, he noticed the change of topic yet chose to ignore it as well. Just like you, he decided that he doesn't want to continue that topic right now. He just wants some sleep after so long.

"It was so that I can be some kind of replacement for a teddy bear as a gift at first -" He pauses then pulls you back to his embrace, catching you off.

"But then you came back drunk and so I did become the teddy bear. After all these years, you're still the same when drunk." He chuckles, a playful smile on his face as he caresses the back of your hand.

"Y/N... get away from me. I can feel you licking my fucking hand." Chishiya snarls in between his gritted teeth as he tries to drag you to his bed for you to rest after you were persuaded to drink.

Chishiya looks down at you, who continues to mumble incoherent words while you clung onto him, almost squishing your cheek on his shoulder.

"Tsk. You know, if I wasn't there, Chase could do so many things to you. You fucking idiot."

You mumble something again, rubbing your cheek on his shoulder before your eyes flicker open so fluttery.

"Mmm... you stink."

"What?" Chishiya mumbles, glaring at you as he tries to adjust your position on his bed. "You know, you're lucky that I lend you my bed for the night."

"Mmm... fluffy~" you giggle once you feel the softness of the pillow welcoming the back of your head, only for you to cuddle it.

Chishiya rolls his eyes.

"It smells like Taro Kun~" you grumble, only digging your face onto the pillow even deeper, giggling louder.

Chishiya sighs, hands on his hips as he watches you rub almost all parts of your body on his bed, it kinda makes the corners of his lips lift up until you continue to speak.

"And he stinks..."

Chishiya rolls his eyes, frowning instantly.

"But I love him anyway."

You pull yourself away, wanting to glare at him if it wasn't for the fact that you can't see a lot. But there's one word that caught your attention.