1

How long has it been since I've been taking therapy? You might be wondering why I do though. It was because I've been seeing some strange things around my house lately. Yeah, maybe therapy wouldn't be much of a good choice, but I always seem to see the ghost of a dead loved one. Maybe I'm just hallucinating? Just maybe though.

It's been around like, uh, 4 months now? I think so... I started to warm up with my therapist now. I kind of thought he was weird and creepy when we first met, not now? He's actually pretty cool. The thing is that he's never ever told me his name yet. It's pretty weird how he's never told me yet.

Right now, I'm in a session. It's kind of boring sometimes, but this is a special time. Today is my Birthday! Yippe! And my therapist gave me this sort of "Consent form". He said that it could make one singular wish come true if you sign it. I still had that "seeing-strange-ghost-things", so I wished for all of that to go away.

The next morning when I arose from my bed, I felt warm. No cold breeze at all. Did it actually work? No way. I went to my living room and saw that everything was perfectly fine. Like there was nothing weird nor strange at all.

The atmosphere actually felt good for once. I finally felt at ease. I sat down on my couch and grabbed the TV remote. I guess I'll just watch some movies or something. No work, no therapy sessions, no nothing.

I mean like, I could just go out for a bit... Like go to the store or go for a walk in the park. It's the weekend after all. I can basically do whatever I want!

(Time skip to Monday)

I was already at the building where I take my therapy sessions, but my therapist wasn't here today. Kind of like he's just disappeared. It's part of my daily schedule, so it feels kind of weird without talking to him. Really weird.

I decided to shrug it off for a while and drove back to my house. I unlocked my door and head inside. It felt kind of lonely, but that's how it's supposed to be. I live alone after all.

What should I do now? He's not here today, and I'd normally be at the place. Maybe I'll just get some sleep. I needed it anyway. I remember how back then, my sleep schedule was so messed up. I'd take naps at 4:00-5:00PM, wake up at 10:00, and sleep late at night. It was a pretty weird little story. Oh well. Time to get some sleep.

(Another time skip to 2-3 years)

I stopped taking therapy. I had totally forgotten it anyway. I still remember my therapist a bit. He was a nice guy with green hair and eyes. His stare was kind of creepy though. And sometimes, he just stops talking and looks as if he's thinking of something. Or maybe someone.

Then one day, I was walking home at night when I figured out that my door was unlocked. I swear I left it locked. No way I would do something so stupid.

I slowly opened it while it creaked, and saw everything basically destroyed. Pots and plants broken, TV fallen down, plates and bowls broken on the floor, furniture tipped over and ripped. Almost everything. I saw the destruction and just stood there.

When I finally had the courage, I finally stepped in. I then heard a noise, like a crash, coming from my room. My room? What was happening to me now?

I cautiously walk over to my room and open the door. There was literally nothing inside. I stepped in, but then I was grabbed. I tried to fight back, but then I passed down. My whole mind went blank. I couldn't even blink...

(So yeah, uh this chapter is kind of short, but you just gotta deal with it. Not trying to sound mean in any way possible. I just couldn't really get a good idea in my head, really)