•|15|• : Sarvabhauma

Start from the beginning

" Sukhibhava " He said reluctantly.

Bhishma's arrival brought smile on the face of Pandavas. They all together took his blessings.

" Yashashvibhava" Bhishma blessed them wholeheartedly which made Duryodhana's smile to shrink.

" Yashashvibhava....." He thought for himself throwing a sarcastic glance at Pandavas.

Bhanumati looked at her husband's changing expressions.

" He hates the rest praising them more than living with them it seems" She thought.

" Will meet soon " Bheema said looking at Duryodhana.

" Indeed. Waiting for a duel with you where you will be defeated " Duryodhana smiled.

Pandavas left Hastinapura and headed towards Khandavaprastha and from the opposite direction Shakuni entered the palace premises with his chariot.

" Mamashree" Duryodhana greeted him with a warm embrace.

Shakuni and Duryodhana sat chatting with each other in Duryodhana's chamber

Shakuni and Duryodhana sat chatting with each other in Duryodhana's chamber. Pusti was massaging her master's feet silently.

" Vah amazing Kumara. Kaunteyas are out now. All the thorns of your way are removed" Shakuni said.

Pusti sighed.

" If I was not a slave na I would have avoided this man's entry only " She thought for herself.

Duryodhana just smiled.

" No one literally no one can stop you now. Neither Gangeya nor Mahamantri can stop your from holding the title of the King of Kurus. " He said again.

Duryodhana smiled again listening to Shakuni.

" Kumara just don't wait for things. As soon as you get the power your first work is to bring those Kaunteyas under your flag.
It's important " Shakuni said pressing his shoulder.

Pusti just cursed her helplessness. Even after being soo close to Duryodhana she didn't had any right of speaking without his permission.

The gaurd informed Duryodhana that Dhritarashtra wishes to see him.

It was already night and mood adored the sky. Duryodhana was surprised as his father wished to see him at this hour. He saw the servant taking food for Dhritarashtra to his chamber only.

He took the food plate from the servant and himself took food for his father.

" Kumara " Dhritarashtra recognised his dearest son by his footsteps itself.

" Haan pitashree " Duryodhana placed the food down on the table and touched his father's shoulder.

Extremely elated Dhritarashtra pulled him to a hug.

" I am soo happy today son. I am soo happy. You will become a King I am soo happy" He cried.

Duryodhana smiled rubbing his father's back.

" Relax Pitashree. Your son will become a Chakravarthy" Duryodhana said making him to sit down comfortably.

He started feeding his father with his own hand.

" None can oppose you anymore Kumara. You are my heir now no one else. My son my blood will rule Hastinapura after Me. I just can't explain my happiness " Dhritarashtra said reaching out for his son's cheek.

" This crown will shine on your head. I wish I had vision to see that " Dhritarashtra sighed pointing at the place where he used to keep the crown always.

Duryodhana smiled and fed his father. He sat hearing to his words until he fell asleep on his father fell asleep on his laps.

He gently placed his head on the pillow and covered the blanket around him.

" Sleep well Pitashree " Duryodhana smiled caressing his head.

He was was about move out of the chamber but the crown caught his eyes. Shakuni and Dhritarashtra's words echoed in his ears.

With slow steps as if there is some trance on him, Duryodhana moved towards the crown.

He caressed it affectionately. He loved it more. In his childhood days he used to wear it while playing with his father that was so normal then but now it was special.

" Kuru Kingdom" He whispered taking the crown in his hands.

Duryodhana walked up to the mirror with the crown. He took a deep breath looking at himself in the mirror and closed his eyes crowning himself. His body shivered once as felt goosebumps.

" Chandrakula Samrata, Akhanda Kuru samrajy Chakravarthy, Ajeya Uragapataka Suyodhana Sarvabhauma " He felt those voices of courtesans praising him in his mind. He felt as if he is a King already.

He opened his eyes to see himself as a King in that mirror infront of him.

" Kurusarvabhauma Duryodhana" He said with pride.

How was the Chapter guys hope it was good.

Do share your views with me without fail.

Do vote if you like.

Thank you
Vatsu❤️❤️❤️

Thank you Vatsu❤️❤️❤️