•|15|• : Sarvabhauma

The Pandavas were all set to leave Hastinapura. Duryodhana and brothers were yet to finish their meal and hence they thought of meeting all Kuru elders and left the arena soon.

" Why did she became nervous?" Karna asked Duryodhana looking at Bhanumati who server sweets to him with shaky hands.

" Who knows?" Duryodhana replied casually having his meal.

Karna raised his eyebrow giving him a questioning look.

" You are talking as if you are a stranger to her then nothing happened between you?" He asked.

" Umm no " Duryodhana again gave a short reply.

" Seriously Mitra? Those Pandavas wife Draupadi may give the heir before you " Karna whispered.

" Why do that affect my position? They are no more a part of Hastinapura so that Mahamantri Vidura could again interrupt saying Draupadisuta is eldest " Duryodhana said sarcastically.

" On top of that I won't force Bhanumati for a heir. Because you now An unwilling togetherness and romance with a corpse both are same. I don't want that life. Until and unless Bhanumati wishes I won't touch her " Duryodhana declared washing his hands.

Bhanumati had tears listening to him. He did forcefully kidnapped her but yet respected her feelings.

" I told you Princess, he is harsh of course but not a beast " Pusti said making Bhanumati to smile.

" Bhanumati must be present near the entrance while bidding farewell to Kaunteyas. Be ready and yeah come like Duryodhana's Queen" Duryodhana ordered and walked away with Karna.

Bhanumati nodded.

Near the entrance all the Pandavas were assembled along with their wife Panchali. Dhritarashtra led by Sanjaya reached the arena with Gandhari.

Yudhishtira took their blessings followed by his brothers too.

" Sukhibhava" They blessed.

Duryodhana along with Bhanumati arrived there to bid farewell to them.

" Ahh " Bhanumati winced as the edge of Duryodhana's Uttariyam touched her eye accidentally when he was adjusting it.

" Oho Wait don't rub it " Duryodhana moved her hands aside and cupped her face. He blowed into her eyes gently comforting her eye. Bhanumati blushed hard.

Bheema gasped looking at them.

" Pinch me someone pinch me " He said shaking Arjuna vigorously.

Bhanumati realising the surroundings slowly removed his palms from his cheeks. Duryodhana turned to see literally everyone watching them.

" What? What's there to stare at?" He asked quickly moving away from Bhanumati.

" Abhootapoorva Dhrishyam" Bheema commented.

" You got a wife?" Duryodhana asked.

" Yes, two actually" Bheema replied with the same tone as Duryodhana.

" They got eyes?" He asked again.

" Yes of course" Bheema replied playfully.

" Then mind your business with them " Duryodhana said making Bheema to frown.

Yudhishtira giggled.

" Stay happy brother. You don't have any trouble from us now" He smiled at Duryodhana.

" Thanks " Duryodhana replied curtly.

Arjuna and the twins took Duryodhana blessings too being younger cousins of him.