Darcy Tortures Anne

After The Core repossessed Marcy as Darcy and put her back in The Darcy Armor and Black and Red Cape, Darcy tide Anne's Parents up on the couch, Darcy and Anne are in Anne's bedroom, Darcy ties Anne's hands to her bed, she turns on the lights and goes on top of Anne, "So Anne, sense we're literally on top of you, we're going to something that will make you sweat and be a massive mess." Darcy said, "What do you mea-" Anne got cut off by Darcy kissing her on the lips, Anne blushes hardcore, "Anne, we know your enjoying this, we would love to have some romance with you." Darcy said, Anne couldn't break free, Darcy takes her helmet off, but The Core is still in control of Marcy, Darcy takes her cape off, her gauntlets off, her chest plate off and her shirt off, she's now in Marcy's bra, Darcy's pants and boots, Anne is blushed, Darcy takes Anne's pajama shirt off, Darcy kisses Anne's right breast, Anne let's out a cry, Darcy sees Anne's face, she smiles, "Wow Anne, you look like a hot mess, but at the same time, you are a hot mess, but we're will to have fun with you, no matter what." Darcy said, she takes her bra off and takes Anne's bra off, she takes Anne's legs and puts them on her shoulders, she grabs the top of Anne's pajama shorts and underwear, Anne sees that Darcy is taking her pajama shorts and underwear off, "No!" Anne screamed, Darcy pulls her pajama shorts and underwear down, she takes them off, Darcy throws Anne's pajama shorts and underwear, Anne is now naked, Anne blushes hardcore, "Wow Anne, if Marcy saw you naked, she would blush hardcore." Darcy said, "witch reminds me." Darcy said, Darcy takes her boots off and takes her pants and underwear off, she throws them off the bed, now Anne and Darcy are now naked, Anne blushes at the site of Marcy's naked body, she thinks Marcy is so cute, Darcy goes down and starts kissing the side of Anne's thing, Anne let's out a quite moan, Darcy kisses Anne's leg over and over again, she kisses Anne's forehead, "What's wrong, Sweatheart, aren't you enjoying this?" Darcy asked, Anne knew this was wrong, but she knew it felt so good, Darcy kisses Anne on the lips, Anne gave into the kiss, but wasn't having any of this, Darcy stopped, "Wow Anne, your a Ginormous Mess, you look like it." Darcy said, Anne was blushing, sweating and drooling, Darcy isn't done, she still has something she's going to do, she kisses Anne's thing and she started licking it, Anne feels that, "Please, Stop, I can't take it anymore, please stop!" Anne begged, Darcy ignores her and keeps kissing Anne's thing, Anne sheds tears, "Please Stop, I'll do anything, please stop." Anne said crying, Darcy stops and sees Anne's crying, Darcy hugs Anne while she's sobbing, "Shh... Anne, Shh... It's okay, I'm here Anne, Shh... " Darcy said, she rubs Anne's back and strokes her hair, "Why are you like this?" Anne asked, "Anne, just calm down and let it all out." Darcy said in a calming voice, she kisses Anne on the lips, but this time she does it smoothly, Anne feels this kiss is much better, she touched Marcy's scar, when Darcy let's go of the kiss, a string of saliva fell from Anne and Darcy's mouths, "Anne, maybe me and you can do something fun together if you want." Darcy asked, she cuts the ropes on Anne, Anne is confused but hugs Darcy, "Marcy, I would love that." Anne said the two hug it out and share a kiss.