II

Richard stood behind Sebastian as he fixed up his car. He was a bit embarrassed that he couldn't do it himself, but glad that the other didn't make a big deal out of it.

Sebastian stood and wiped the sweat from his brow, "Finished, you should be good to go," his voice was husky and slow, but Richard liked it. "If you need more work done on your car, I am a mechanic, and I could give you a discount,"

"Really? Do many of your clients get discounts?" Richard chuckled.

Sebastian shook his head, "No, only those I find, ah, attractive," he was so forward. Well, at least he knew now that this wasn't one sided at all. "Let me give you my card, I have it in my car," he went back to his car.

Richard took a deep breath and followed. He couldn't believe this was happening. He only just met the guy and now he was getting a discount at the others workplace.

He hated this about himself. He grew attached too quickly.

Sebastian stepped out and handed him a black card with gold writing on it.

Le mechanix
Sebastian Rosenthal
555-1237
123 uptown N. Ave

"Fancy," Richard smiled and looked over the card. He was already memorizing the number. "Thank you, I'll be sure to call you,"

Richard thanked him again before hurrying to his car and driving off.

Did all of that really just happen? Did he really meet some sexy guy who not only helped him out but liked him back as well.

He took a deep breath and shook his head. He was getting too excited. For all he knew, this guy could be a player, or an asshole. He shouldn't get too caught up in him this quickly. But he couldn't help himself. Sebastian was all he could think about.

What if he doesn't have the same mark...?

Richard hated the thought, but it was a very high possibility. How was anyone supposed to find their match when birthmarks were hidden from sight!

He had to be patient. Maybe Sebastian was the one, and he really hoped so.

Tomorrow is another day.

A/N

Almost a year later and I come out with a short chapter. I did forget my password on here and for some reason none of my emails were working, but I've got everything figured out and now I'm back!