CHAPTER THREE

I rush into my house at 5 in the morning to my pitch-black house, my mother must've just gone to work and my dad was probably asleep. Thank God.

I walk upstairs quietly and enter my bedroom, my candle was still burning. I blow it out quickly and act as if I just got up due to my alarm.

I walk to my walk-in closet and grab a light pink silk mini-dress. I lay it on my bed and grab white tights and white socks and lay them on top of the dress.

After I grab a white leather jacket and pink converse. This wasn't my mother's favorite outfit but I loved it. The pink and white looked good with my light orange hair.

I did my makeup. A pink gloss instead of red today. I did my lashes and blush like I always do and brush out my hair.

My hair is easy to do, I usually braid it or put it in a half up half down with a ribbon, so I decided on the half up half down. I clean up nice for a girl who was just smoking weed a few hours ago.

I put on my outfit and walk downstairs to eat breakfast. "Hi sweetheart," my father says, making chocolate chip pancakes. Wow, I sound so rich.

I grab my coffee cup out of the cupboard and pour myself a cup. "Thank you for making breakfast," I say, kissing my father's cheek.

He nods and makes me and my brother, who isn't awake, a plate. "Can you wake up your brother please?" He asks as I take my first bite of food.

I groan. "Sure," I moan and stomp up the stairs to my brother's door. "Xaveyyyyy!" I yell from outside his door. He yells at me to shut up and I walk back downstairs satisfied.

-

I load my things into my car and I get a Snapchat notification.

Press!: Yo hot stuff mind giving your bf a ride

hotstuff💕: oh of course I mind! I'm joking, I'll come to pick you up now

I get into the car and start it and make my way driving to his house. I park in his driveway and get out to see him standing there.

He smiles and takes a double take of me. "You look proper for a girl who was just smoking out of my bong a few hours ago Zells." I roll my eyes and he gets into the car.

-

We walk into school, his hand in mine. We get 'whoo whoos' from a lot of guys and finally find our group. "So you guys are like official, wow!" Max says.

Press sits in a chair and he invites me to sit on his lap. I've realized that I feel more confident around him. I sit on his lap and play with my bracelets.

They all talk about the couples and how cute they are, including me and Press. "Zella, you do realize you're going to become the next big thing right? You're going to become the most popular girl in school."

I shrug my shoulders, I think they're mentioning my relationship with Press. "I'm popular everywhere I go." That got excited laughter out of my I guess friends.

My brother walks past us. "Get my sister pregnant and I'll murder you." He says turning around. I groan and hide my face in my hands.

Press nods and laughs a little. "That's your brother?" Norah asks, ignoring her boyfriend. I nod, in embarrassment. "Geez! Your entire family is smoking hot."