Chapter 3412

In a secret room, Long Chen and Lei Yun'er faced each other, and Yīng bókōng was watching them intently in the distance. Yīng bókōng's eyes were full of gratitude because Long Chen wanted to learn Lei Yun'er's special body technique, so they rented a practice field. Originally, the two were discussing each other, and Yīng bókōng couldn't watch here, Lei Yun'er didn't want to let Yīng bókōng in, but Long Chen still let him in, because Long Chen said, if he didn't let him follow, the Waterfowl Clan and the Mammoth Clan, Once you set your sights on Yīng bókōng, even if you're in the city, with their power, they can easily kill Yīng bókōng.

For the safety of Yīng bókōng, he let him in, and it was because of this that Yīng bókōng was grateful to Long Chen. You should know that although the Silver-Winged Harrier Clan is also a small clan, it is far from the Falcon Clan, the Mammoth Clan, and the Waterfowl Clan. Moreover, he is only a common genius of the Silver-Winged Harrier Clan. He is squeezed to death. The Silver-Winged Harrier Clan dare not even mention this matter.

So, for Long Chen, he had no resentment, only gratitude and respect. Long Chen was too strong. Following the strong was not a shame, but an honor. "Buzz ..." Suddenly, Lei Yun'er's blood and energy fluctuated, and lightning symbols appeared in his eyes. Silver hair slowly stood up, and thunder symbols all over his body became active.

The falcon is a kind of raptor, and it likes to kill and catch various creatures for food. The Falcon Clan is even more tyrannical. "Boom" Long Chen's left shield and right gun are also full of thunderous runes.

When his thunderous runes appear, the entire practice room roars and destroys the breath, which is constantly torturing. The falcon is originally a raptor, and it likes to kill and catch various creatures for food.

The Falcon Clan is even more tyrannical. "Boom" Long Chen's left shield and right gun are also full of thunderous runes. When his thunderous runes appear, the entire practice room roars and destroys the breath, which is constantly torturing.

The falcon is originally a raptor, and it likes to kill and catch various creatures for food. The Falcon Clan is even more tyrannical. "Boom" Long Chen's left shield and right gun are also full of thunderous runes. When his thunderous runes appear, the entire practice room roars and destroys the breath, which is constantly torturing.

Lei Yun'er enters a battle state once again, and her breath becomes extremely condensed in an instant. The murderous aura in her eyes bursts forth. When she enters a battle state, she is no longer a child, but a ferocious bird.

Suddenly, the void trembles, and Lei Yun'er disappears in an instant.

"Boom!"

Long Chen's heart skipped a beat. Long Chen's spiritual power covered the entire practice room, but Lei Yun'er disappeared in an instant, and his spiritual lock was invalidated.

You should know that Lei Yun'er's spiritual power is not strong, let alone compared to Long Chen. That is to say, Lei Yun'er's speed is too fast, reaching an incredible level, even her spiritual power can't keep up.

"Boom!"

Long Chen waved the thunder shield in his hand. According to his perception of danger, he blocked it, but to Long Chen's surprise, his attack was blocked by nothing. Lei Yun'er's jade hand patted his shoulder.

"Good skills!"

Long Chen shouted. Lei Yun'er's speed was too fast. He blocked the direction, but his attack was slow by one step. Lei Yun'er's hand touched his shoulder first, and then he used the shield to push away Lei Yun'er.

"Hehe, I'm going to speed up." Lei Yun'er smiled and suddenly a pair of wings appeared behind her.

"Boom boom boom..."

At that moment, the practice room within a radius of 100 miles was all Lei Yun'er's figure. It was not that she used illusionary techniques, but that her movements were too fast, just like thousands of Lei Yun'ers attacking at the same time.

"Boom boom boom..."

Long Chen swept his gun horizontally and waved his shield. He tried his best to resist, but he was still hit by Lei Yun'er many times.

Because Lei Yun'er's attack did not contain killing intent, this led to Long Chen's perception of danger being greatly discounted, and Lei Yun'er's speed was too fast. Long Chen could only rely on instinct to resist.

Long Chen was both shocked and happy, and excited. When Lei Yun'er was displaying her body technique, she showed Long Chen her operation of thunder power without reserve.

Long Chen couldn't remember these operating skills, but Lei Ling'er could. Lei Ling'er attached herself to Long Chen and formed the Thunder Armor. She constantly absorbed Lei Yun'er's attack and felt the skills of operating thunder.

Lei Ling'er is the body of Lei Ling. Any thunder technique is no secret to her. With constant observation of Lei Yun'er's body technique, soon, Lei Ling'er began to condense runes.

These runes are Lei Yun'er's natal runes. With these natal runes, she can completely control the supernatural powers of the Lei family.

"Boom boom boom..."

After fighting with Lei Yun'er for half an hour, Long Chen suddenly stepped out. Lei Yun'er just slapped and fell. In an instant, Long Chen disappeared.

Just as she was stunned, Long Chen was already behind her, gently patting Lei Yun'er's shoulder.

Lei Yun'er's jade hand quickly reached back, but she caught nothing. Lei Yun'er was shocked. Long Chen avoided her attack twice. He actually used the body technique of her Lei family.

"Boom boom boom..."

After being surprised, Lei Yun'er's speed became faster and faster, and her strength became stronger and stronger. Long Chen couldn't help but praise, the body technique of the Lei family, too strong.

Lei Yun'er did not reserve to teach, Lei Ling'er also unceremoniously learned, after an hour, the space rang and roared, thunderous, as if there were thousands of Long Chen and Lei Yun'er chasing each other.

Ying Bokong watched for a while, his head was dizzy, and he almost vomited. He quickly closed his eyes and didn't dare to look anymore. This kind of speed reached a certain extreme. The eyes could not keep up, and it would consume a lot of mental energy. Ying Bokong's mental energy was not much. He couldn't stand it after watching for a while.

"Boom"

The thunderous shadows in the sky disappeared, and the figures of Long Chen and Lei Yun'er appeared. Lei Yun'er looked at Long Chen with a look of admiration on her face and said,

"It's really magical. You are born for the thunder. I Lei family's body technique you have mastered so quickly, you are really amazing."

Long Chen was a little red in the face. This is not what he is learning, but what Lei Ling'er is learning. Lei Yun'er has some praise for him.

"The body technique of the Lei family is extremely exquisite. I made a lot of money today, but I won't let you suffer."

"Buzz"

In Long Chen's palm, a thunderous light ball slowly appeared. When the light ball appeared, the whole practice room trembled wildly, and at the same time, cracks appeared on the ground, walls and ceilings.

"What a terrible condensing power." Lei Yun'er looked at the thunderous ball in Long Chen's palm, and her face was full of horror. She never thought that the power of thunder could be compressed to this extent.

"Pay attention to it. I'll teach you this move, called-Extinguishing Thunder Light." Long Chen said word by word.