be matured enough to handle a relationship.

Is it possible to love yourself first before you can love somebody, hindi ko alam kung bakit hindi mo magagawang mahalin ang sarili mo pero be considered the most important thing in your prayers is not to give up on us. However, the same situation you had before but only God can do impossible thing in your life, and God is the one who will never leave you alone. Forget about the past. Finally we love each other, slowly but surely have a relationship with someone who can give up everything just be with you..  not just for fun but have eternal life finally found someone who will never leave you alone in the future of your life..

The more I couldn't do, the more you could do either you have to.

As I did decided to do everything I can. It seems hard to get the first time to have a Lovelife, not totally agree with what he have said as he will have two options for choosing between the past or present and future, with God.. before I forget how you made it possible for the two of us. As I know one another good, good man from the beginning of my life...

Because I am a child of God, in my own way to be good is willing to go out of trouble. I wants you to give me the right time as always to hold your promises..

An experience you have right now is your own experiences that kind of love, not your fault and not your pride.. Gusto kong ayusin ang lahat para sayo at sa aking sarili. This is not being so selfish..
Be humble. ...