I. 一つ

代表する, originally written and published

"what's your escape?"
was the first thoughtful idea i came up with to write and to be able to create something out from it, which was faithfully brave, at least for me. i have write tons of particular drafts/stories before and published not most but less than what i referred, and only until before new year i claimed to own first draft to go as we see how it's this leads to, while still in the process of stressful journey to write one (because i love to suffer). so let's just take this as one of my possibilities to make one finally real thing before i truly made my mind to let this account go, forever. maybe this was actual an honour for that, but let's not take it emotional.

PROCEEDING ...

1. this is a work of fiction. names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. the characters in this story do not involve the same behaviors as those narrated in this book.
2. this book contained graphic references and can take the form of an image, video clip, or piece of text and may trigger some of readers.
3. no part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form.

II. PLAYLIST

touch by cigarettes after sex / a lot's gonna change by weyes blood / eternally by tomorrow x together / dealer by lana del rey / silver lining by the neighbourhood / tobacco sunburst by the neighbourhood / je te laisserai des mots by patrick watson / i just couldn't save you tonight feat aurélie by ardhito pramono / dot. by dvwn / pretty boy by the neighbourhood / the one exists in my memories by dosii / abbey by mitski

( listen according with this order )

NOTES

this was originally written before the end of 2021 but i never really have the urge to publish anything at the moment, so that leave me with uncertain decisions to let this dumps with dust and locked in here for i'm not sure how long. so today, maybe i'll let this open for those who could somehow enjoy and relate as much as i did when i first wrote this. some writings change for the better because i could never bare myself to read my old writing style. also, i truly hope to each of the person that eventually reached here, i am very sure you're reading your very personal own pov ( >_• ) which isn't anywhere near shocking at this point, but i would never judge lol. n e ways, as usual i hope you'll have the greatest time reading this, enjoy!

room temperature / (book one) of eternal sunshine
flmesgi © 2023
all rights reserved.