(Ready to comply)

"У меня есть для тебя миссия. Санкционируй и Извлекай. Без свидетелей." The man said holding a file.

(I have a mission for you. Sanction and extract. No witnesses.)

◆Night◆

A car is driving down a dirt road alone. The Winter Soldier is waiting at the side of the road with his motorcycle.

As soon as Tony sees the car he recognized it.

Bucky and Steve tensed watching the scene both of them knew who's car it was.

 As the car passes, the Winter Soldier follows. He comes alongside the car and disables it.

It slams into a tree. The Winter Soldier brings the motorcycle back around and climbs off. 

He walks to the car trunk and rips it open, revealing a silver case containing several blue packets.

Tony stood up ready to attack Bucky but Steve got in middle.

"Tony it wasn't his fault." Steve said.

"Did you know about it?" Tony asked.

"I learned about it a few days ago." Steve said.

"Mr. Stark I request you to watch the whole movie and then take action." Dr. Strange said. 

After a few minutes everything calmed downed.

"Отлично, Солдат." The man said when Bucky returned with silver case.

(Well done, Soldier)

◆Queens airport◆

"Ok going over the rules." Lydia said as they wait in luggage area of Queen's airport.

"No eating people. Hunger control." Venom said

"No taking over unless I tell you. They can't know about you" Lydia said taking the bags and walking towards the exit.

"Why not?" Venom asked

"If aunt May finds out she will freak out, if she freaks out peter will too. Seeing them both freaking out I will start to freak out too." Lydia said holding her phone to her ear making it look like she was talking to someone on phone.

"Nice idea, you looked like an insane person talking to yourself." Sam said.

"Fine" Venom said.

"Lydia" Someone yelled. Turning around Lydia saw her aunt May.

"Hey May" Lydia said hugging the older woman.

"Oh, my god! You look like you haven't eaten in days, Come on." May said pulling Lydia towards her car.

"I ate food for like days half an hour before that." Lydia said.

"FOOD!" Venom yelled happily.

Everyone laughed.

"You love food don't you?" Bruce asked. Venom who was resting his head on Lydia's shoulder nodded.

"He makes good food too." Lydia added.

"Uh, where is Peter?" Lydia asked getting in the passenger seat.

"I haven't told him about you coming, thought it would be the best surprise." May said looking at her niece. "He's a bit off lately, I think he misses you."

Peter looks down knowing this was related to his power. His secret identity was going to be revealed. 

________________________

◆Parker Apartment◆

After settling down Lydia walks out her room and sits in Living room chatting with her aunt.

"So I have gotten a job and an interview of lifetime." Lydia said smiling.

"Was I the lifetime interview?" Tony asked with a smirk.

"Unfortunately no." Lydia said.

"Really? Are reporting again?" May asked.

"Well more like written word." Lydia said

"That's great." May said with a proud smile.

"Will you have to go back to San Francisco?" May asked sadly but supportive if the answer was yes.

"Maybe but for interview and all. I can do my written work from Queens. So I'm staying." Lydia said making May happy.

"It's Dinner time" May said standing up.

"Hey, why don't you sit down. Let me make the dinner." Lydia said making her aunt sit.

"Ok what to make?" Lydia said looking at the stuff.

"Spaghetti and meat balls." Venom said.

"Spaghetti and meat balls it is." Lydia said started to cook.

________________________

"Ok dinner is ready, I'm going to take a shower." Lydia said to her aunt then walking to talk shower.

Getting ready she heard her brother come home.

"Woah! who made spaghetti and meatballs?" Peter asked looking at the dinner at table.

"Who's known to make the best spaghetti and meatballs." Lydia said walking out her room towards Peter who stood there in shock before running to hug her.

"Oh! you got so big." Lydia said hugging him back.

"I missed you." Peter said then pulls back. "You going to stay right?"

"Yeah for a year or two." Lydia said. "Come on let's eat."

The Parker family had a lovely evening together then the siblings watched a movie until midnight.

"Pete go sleep in your bed." Lydia whispered to the 14 year old boy who was sleeping on the couch.

"Lydia. Uh.. can... can I... Can I sleep in your room like old times?" Peter asked shyly.

"Yeah, Buddy come on." Lydia said smiling. That night the sibling slept cuddling each other.

"Aww, you both look cute." May said hugging Peter.

"May" Peter whined feeling embarrassed. While others laughed.