Prologue

Timeline: First year for the third years of present time

[Haruka Nixella POV]

It was the first week of a brand new year for new students. My parents were over the moon with joy that I have gotten into U.A, just like my older brother, Tensei Iida, who is now a proud pro hero in our district with his very own agency and sidekicks. My younger brother was always fascinated by our older brother and was more determined to get into U.A more than ever when he heard that I got into U.A.

It was like- Legacy? Though, I'm not even one of them by blood.

· • —– • ·

Breathe in, breathe out... I got this, right?

I stood in front of the U.A gates in all its glory, ready to get this first day over with. I walked in at a fast pace so I wouldn't be late, despite being an hour early before school starts, and I looked beside me to see a bubbly girl with light blue hair that goes down to her ankles and had swirls of her hair on the bottom. She then turns to look at me which caught me out of my daze and made me look back towards the entrance. I could hear her soft giggles and I felt humiliated by this.

I walked into the U.A's halls to find my classroom, I actually almost got lost but with the right kind of help from the 2nd years nearby, I was able to find the class easily. Just before I went in, another person was running across the hall, towards the classroom. "Watch out!!" The boy yelled before stumbling down halfway to our classroom's door. I just stood there.

'The heck?' I thought before walking towards the boy, "Oi, you alright? You took quite the stumble." I asked him while lending my hand towards him to grab on to. He gladly accepted the hand and put on all his weight to stand back up, "Phew! Thanks a lot! Uhhh- What's your name?" He asked, I responded with a soft bow, "Haruka Nixella." I said before standing right back up. "Nixella? Well it's nice to meet you! I'm Mirio, Mirio Togata!!" He introduced himself with a tight fast bow and stood back up.

"It's nice to meet you, Togata." I said before turning away from him and went inside our classroom. I introduced myself to my classmates who seemed rather nice, but I kept my caution towards them. "Nixella!!" I turned around to see Togata calling out for me. "What is it?" I asked him, 'Why did he have to be so loud? Everyone's staring..' I thought to myself as Togata went on and on about something. "Oh! Also you should meet one of my friends! Well- He's the only one who got into the U.A but you'll probably love him!!" Togata suggested and I agreed.

· • —– • ·

I was walking behind Togata as we headed to the Lunch Rush Cafeteria where we went with his friend and.. That girl from earlier?

"Hii, it's so nice to meet you!! I'm Nejire Hado! I saw you at the entrance earlier, you remember, right?" The female introduced herself with her bubbly expression. "It's nice to meet you as well, my name is Haruka Nixella." I introduced myself again to both of the new faces I'm seeing. The boy beside her was shorter than me (Mainly because I'm 185...) and had indigo hair and elf ears. Tog- Mirio told me his friend's name was Tamaki Amajiki and that he was just shy.

We all sat and ate together. It was pretty much Hado and Mirio talking non-stop loudly while Amajiki and I just sat there and listened to the two loud friends. As the two were talking to each other, I looked over at Amajiki who was eating silently so I decided to try to talk to him to try to be friends with him. "Amajiki." I called softly and he got startled by the call of his name, "H-Huh?!" He panickingly said as he looked at me with a shy face, "How do you- em- Know Mirio?" It was a little odd using someone's first name but Mirio insisted I use his first name since "I'm sure we are gonna be the bestest of friends! With my friend and whoever he brings along!" He said.

"S-Since we w-were kids..." He stuttered softly, "Oh, so is he always this loud?" I asked and sweatdropped when Mirio started to laugh loudly with Hado. "Yeah..." Amajiki answered and sweatdropped as well. I nodded and went back to finishing up my lunch before heading out before the three.

"Nixella, you're so mean for leaving us like that!!" Hado whined loudly while grabbing my sleeve, "Ah.. Sorry." I mumbled, "It's fine, why don't we exchange numbers? Just before class starts!" Mirio suggested which Hado agreed immediately, Amajiki was skeptical but Mirio took care of his unsure attitude. I reluctantly agreed to it and so Mirio and Nejire got our numbers then created a group chat where I and Amajiki added all of our numbers.

"And... Done! Oh! And the bell just rang! Bye!~" Hado said her goodbyes and dragged Amajiki along with her who also waved a small goodbye. Mirio waved a huge goodbye while I just waved normally.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

From that day, we got really close over the first few months.

We would go out together, because of Mirio and Hado's constant begging and countless spams on our group chat.

Before we knew it, We're in our second year and we stayed together...

And I started to develop feelings for one of them.. And it's such a stupid thing and yet I fell for it.

Tamaki Amajiki.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

"Ehh?? You like a boy?!" My brother Tensei asked in complete shock. I thought it was a smart idea to tell my older brother first before telling our parents, a bad idea.

"I mean, I'm happy for you and I support you but this is rather shocking for you to even develop feelings for someone, let alone romantic feelings." My brother added, he saw how I looked rather hopeless and looked too deep into my thoughts. He sighed, "Look, if you're asking me on how to ask him out-" "No! I mean, I would like to ask him out but I don't even know if he's even into me, let alone other than girls." I protested, "Alright, I get it." My brother said to me, "But you should do it, you know? It's better to let it off your chest." I just nodded and that was that.

That was.. Before I asked him out. He was stuttering all over the place. "You.. You what?!" The indigo-haired boy stuttered, his eyes widened and a deep blush on his face. "I like you, romantically." I bluntly confessed, leaving Tamaki into a more blushing mess. "Uhm.. You don't have to. I just needed to let it off my chest." I remarked, remembering what my brother had said. "Oh.. Uhm- I like you as well.. I think a bit longer than you. "Oh? Oh! Really?" Now it was my turn to blush. "Yeah- You were always really nice to me... Even if you rarely smile, I can tell you seem happy around us.." Tamaki mumbled softly.

And that was that. That was how my confession went with Tamaki. We decided to try it out and it turned out amazing.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

And now here we are, third year and we're still good friends. I honestly didn't expect that but they actually made me feel safe and I feel that I can trust them and they can trust me.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

Timeline: S1 EP 9

"Haruka, c'mon!! You're so slow!!"
"Jeez!! Learn some patience, Mirio!!!

Nixella finally managed to catch up with Mirio as they were walking to U.A, "I can't believe Kamui Woods was overshadowed again by the giant lady!! That is so fucking unfair!" They complained to Mirio who chuckled at his friend's rage.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

★☽A/N: This is My Hero Academia x OC, if you don't like that then leave!