I didn't notice the time until I heard the bell rang, at the same time, I got a call from Brielle.

"Hey, honey. Where are you?" I asked as I answer the call while fixing my things.

"I'm about to go on the gate, mommy. I'm just waiting for my friend. She's changing her clothes."

"Okay, honey. Wait for me there. I'm leaving the office now." I informed her.

"Okay, mommy. Take care. I love you po." She answered me.

"I love you too."

I ended the call then immediately walked to my car. I don't want her to wait for me. I'd rather wait for her than her waiting for me because believe it or not, I got scared from what happened before to London. That's why.

You can't blame me though, bad people aren't choosing who they want to be their target.

"Mommy, guess what? I will be the drummer for our event on fridayyyy!" Masiglang balita nito sa akin pagpasok niya sa car.

She kissed me first before she fastened her seatbelt.

"Really? That's so good, honey. Do you want me to watch you?" I asked her then maneuvered my car.

"Mommy, tinatanong pa ba yan? Of course I want you to be there!" Masayang saad niya.

Because of London, she became interested in musical instruments. Not just with that, even in Harry Potter and in arts. Really, all London's hobbies and interests, ginaya niya at ginagawa na niya. One example now is her news today, she'll gonna play as a drummer which is her dream ever since she learned how to play it.

"I just wish Mommy pretty will be there too." Mahina but I still heard her say it.

How can I say to her that she's back? But with another baby... She didn't even asked Brielle earlier. What if she already forgot my daughter?, What if she ready abandoned her?

Damn! My daughter is still waiting for her...

I'm still waiting for her...

May hinihintay pa ba kami? May hinihintay pa ba ako?

I flinched when I heard honks behind us. I didn't noticed na nag green na pala yung light

"Mommy, you okay? Tulala ka po kanina." Brielle asked me.

"Ha? Yes, honey. I'm just thinking about something." I answered her. "Ha, Brielle?" I called her.

Humarap ito sa akin.

"Are you still busy tomorrow? You have practice pa ba during lunch?" I asked her.

"Hmm. I don't know, mommy. Why? Do you want me to eat lunch with you tomorrow?"

"No! I m-mean... You know, para sana hindi ka na mapagod pa kakalipat, a-and I'm just worried. Y-you.. ahm.. something might happen t-to you--"

"Mommy, chill. Madaming guards and police ang nakakalat doon. Besides, I'm used to go on you during lunch po." Sagot nito.

"Ganon ba? S-sige." I softly said.

"May problema po ba?"

"No, honey. Nothing. Don't mind it nalang, okay?" Confused man ay tumango nalang ito.

I'm just worried baka kasi kapag nagkita sila ay hindi din pansinin ni London si Brielle. Kahit hindi ako yon ay siguradong alam kong masasaktan ang anak ko pag nagkataon.

I sighed at the thought.

Damn you, London!

I hate you but I fucking miss you so much.