✨2✨

The next day I got out of bed once my annoying alarm went off. I took a quick shower and when I was done, I got dry off put on my clean clothes that I'm wearing today. Brush my teeth and tan to school since I'm running late.

I went to my first class and the only seat was next to Michael. Blushing like crazy I went next to him "morning Michael " I said quietly but only where him and I can hear. He just focuses on his work avoiding me.

Ouch! That hurt!

"Whatever" I said to him again quietly rolling my eyes starting to do my work.

When the bell rang, I got up quickly from seat and went to my locker getting touch by the waist "hey girl" Millie said laughing at what she did to me. I grab my books for Math and English class.

Math class was boring I was working on my letter that Ashton was telling me that I should do. I look at the letter that I have so far.

The Letter
Hi Michael, I'm not sure if you know me but I'm Makenna Carson. I'm not sure if you feel anything for me but I have a huge crush on you since we were little kids. You have amazing eyes, very talented, sexy hot, I love how you can be yourself with anyone. I hope you can find it your heart to maybe hangout and get to know each other better.
~Makenna 💋

When class was over, I threw my math book in my locker and went to Michael's locker to see that nobody was there yet. I put the letter into his locker and went to lunch. Ashton, Millie and I got our lunches, and we went to our table set down and started eating.

Michael's P.O.V.

I was with Luke and Calum at my locker. I was telling them about Crystal and how amazing she is. I open my locker to see a letter from a girl name Makenna.

"Who's Makenna?" I ask the guys looking at them and then at the letter that is in my hands right now.

"She's the nerd with blonde hair and blue eyes. Her best friend is my little sister Millie and our friend Ashton. What I heard outside my sister's door that Makenna has a huge crush on you" Luke told me.

I thought it was sweet of this girl doing this letter, but I don't know what to think and beside I'm in love with Crystal. I had the letter rip out of my hand by my girlfriend and she doesn't look happy and if my girlfriend is unhappy then I'm unhappy.

I grab the letter again and went downstairs to the lunchroom and went to Makenna's lunch table to hearing Millie mumble something to her, making her blush red turning around to look at me.

"Hey everybody! This girl is crazy and dumb thinking that she has a crush on a popular guy. A popular guy like me wouldn't a nerd like this girl Makenna. She writes me "love letter " and puts it in my locker wanting to know me better and all this nonsense crap. Damn how dumb can she be!? Beside I'm in love with my sexy girlfriend Crystal-Leigh. I shouted to everyone.

Everyone was laughing at Makenna's face while she has tears coming down her face. She ran out of the cafeteria getting slapped cross the cheek by Millie then she ran after her best friend.

Ashton stood up and started yelling at me about being dumb and doing that to his best friend Makenna and then went running after the girls.

Makenna's P.O.V

I NEVER WANT TO SEE MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD EVER AGAIN!!