"So. . .Sirius, Mary and Remus said they'd look after Nova today." Regulus says and Maria raises her eyebrows, adjusting the baby in her arms. "I know—I just thought maybe it would be good for you to have a little break or—"

    "Reg, that's fine." Maria laughs slightly, moving her free hand to tug the blanket around Nova down slightly from her chin. "It might be good for her to get used to them. I'll be back in work soon so someone will have to take care of her. I just didn't really think Sirius would be the person we would trust with our one month old baby."

    "Why do you think I asked Mary too?" Regulus lets out a soft chuckle. "They'll be here in an hour."

   That hour went by quickly and Regulus and Maria gave Sirius a stern talk about what not to do with a practically new born baby, emphasising that she can't drink anything other than the milk they had put in a bag.

Regulus had given Maria a change of clothes, telling her that he had a few surprised for her later that day. It's a black dress that hugs the curve in her waist with long sleeves and came with a gold belt that had various gems on it and and she had initially shook her head.

"Regulus, no." She'd said with a soft groan and he'd frowned. "It's going to take me a couple of months to look as amazing as I had to in a dress like that."

Regulus had frowned, confused because to him she's always been the most beautiful person in the world, now more than ever.

"Ria, what are you talking about?" Regulus had mutters, getting up and walking over to where she stood before the mirror. He cannot find a single imperfection within her. But Maria simply sighs gesturing to what she sees. Her thighs are slightly chubbier than they were and her lower stomach now has a small pouch from carrying their daughter. "Sweetheart." He'd cupped her face, forcing her to look into his eyes. "You're ethereal."

His hand had ran from her jaw to her waist, sliding down her hips and etching her dress up slightly to be able to run his hand along her thighs.

"Everything about you is so beautiful." Regulus muttered and she could smell his minty breath as his face neared hers. "Besides, you've just grown a whole human inside you and had to literally push it out. You, this body, are the reason we have her now. Don't talk down on it or yourself. I love every part of you." He kissed her nose. "Your stupid breathtaking face." He kissed her neck. "You neck." He kissed her boobs over the dress. "Your boobs." He smirked slightly, kneeling before her and kissing her stomach. "Your stomach." He kissed her hips, dragging his lips to her thighs. "And your thighs. Especially your thighs. And everything else."

    Now, Maria and Regulus are stood outside of a grand building made of marble and smooth stone, muggle walking down the busy street before it and Maria's eyebrows pull into a small frown as she glances up at her boyfriend who grins at her.

"Can I know what we're doing now?"

"Nope." Regulus says stubbornly and Maria sighs exasperatedly yet links her arm through his, as he tugs her towards the building.

They walk up marble stairs to the open doors, Regulus greeting a man stood in a suit which Maria doesn't even question because she's learnt not to be surprised by Regulus Arcturus Black. The ceiling is high as they walk down a hallway, the polished marble floor with a long emerald rug that runs all the way down the hallway. A few muggles are also wandering it also, mostly people a bit older than them, some looking their age with notebooks and bags, maybe students.