"Ok, 3, 2, 1! Open!!" she said. As they saw the gift, confusion was seen in their faces.

"Best Uncle?"

"Best Lolita?"

"Best Momsy?"

"Best Popsy?"

"Best Baba?"

"Best Wowo?"

"Best Abu?"

This is the only thing they can hear. They laughed. Via sat beside her Mom and grabbed something behind her back.

"Hello, baba! I'm baby girl Guevarra. I am 4 months old!" Via mimicked a voice of a baby.

"You are pregnant!?" Irene gasped. Tears were falling to her eyes that made Via tear up also.

"Yes, mama ko. You'll have an apo na from me." Via said as she smiled.

"Oh God!!" Irene squealed and gently hugged her daughter.

"Congratulations, baby! This is my best christmas, na! You made me happy!" she cried as she kissed her baby's head. Irene held her daughter's tummy and smiled. She looked at her daughter, who was looking at her.

"Before, ikaw lang yung gift ko sa family. Now you've given us the best gift, na." She caressed her face.

"Mommy." Via pouted. Irene just smiled and nodded.

Everyone congratulated her. The family was delighted as their only girl now had her own family.

The night came, and the party ended. Irene was just at the balcony, sitting and reminiscing the years.

It was just like yesterday when she announced that she was pregnant with her daughter, who now has her own baby girl.

"Ang bilis naman masyado ng panahon." She sadly sighed.

Circa 1997

December 24, Christmas Eve.

As they were all having fun at the Araneta household, Irene was just sitting beside her husband, who was holding her hand. They were just observing everyone. They look so happy.

"Ok! Gift giving time, naaaaa!" Imee squealed.

As everyone was receiving gifts, Irene gave her gifts and just sat down beside her mother. When they all opened the paper bags, her personal gifts together with a onesie are the only things she sees.

"Wow! Thank you, bunso, but what's the onesies for?" Imelda asked as she kissed her cheeks.

She gently opened Imelda's arms and placed a small box. As Imelda opened it, her smile grew wider.

"Nu yan?" Bong asked as he looked at Imelda. Irene just smiled.

"Y-you are pregnant?" Imelda asked.

The box contains 3 pregnancy tests and a sonogram.

"Yes, Mommy. 2 weeks." She said as she teared up.

"Buntis ka? Binuntis mo to Gregorio?" Imee asked. Greggy nodded, and the next thing they knew, Imee was chasing Gregorio.

"Ukininam ka! Sabi mo last na yung dalawa! Naka score ka pang matanda ka!" Imee said as she chased him.

"Manang, ayaw mo ba non?"

"Gusto ko! Pero sabi mo wala na. Hindi na ako umasa! Bagtit kang matanda ka!" Imee kept on chasing him now with a slipper in her hand.

They were all laughing with how Imee reacted.

"Tata? You have a baby?" Simon asked Irene.

With all of Irene's nephew, Simon would always be her closest and most favorite.

"Yes, baby. It's here, oh." Irene said as she gently placed Simon's little hands to her tummy.

"You mean I am not your baby anymore?" He pouted with tears in his eyes.

"Baby." Irene pouted as she instructed Simon to sit in her lap. When he did, Irene kissed his head and hugged him.

"You will always be Tata's baby, Si. It's just that Tata is carrying her a baby in her tummy, who is your cousin. One day, he or she will be your playmate din." She explained.

"Pewo baby mo pawin po ako?" Si asked.

"Yes, Si. You are still Tata's, little boy." Irene smiled. Simon just hugged her and layed its head unto her chest.

That was the happiest christmas the Marcos - Araneta family had. A new addition to the family.

Who would've thought that the baby Irene was carrying would be the only rose of the third generation in the family.

"Ma, lalim naman ng iniisip mo." She was startled when she heard her daughter's voice.

"Hey, why are you still awake? You should’ve been asleep na, it's bad na mapuyat ka." She said as she stood up. Via just smiled as she hugged her Mama.

"Ma?" she asked as Irene was swaying her.

"Hmm?"

"Help me po ah? Help me to be the best mom like you." she stated. Irene pouted.

"Why be like me, when you can be better than me, sweetheart?"

"The best ka na ih." Via sighed that made Rene chuckle.

"Mama will be with you, anak. Always remember that you have me. Ok? I can't imagine, Mommy ka na nga! Dati, I was pregnant with you lang eh!" Irene stated as tears started to form on her eyes .

"Mama naman ehhhh." Via complained as she wiped her cheeks.

"You've raised us well, Ma. You did a great job raising us. Help us raise your apos, ha?" Via said and kissed her lips.

"Don't make bola na saakin." Irene said and shook her head.

"Bola na pala ang pagsasabi ng katotohanan?" Via fired back.

"Ikaw talaga." she pinched her nose.

"I'm so proud of you, anak. Hay ang baby ni Mama, may sarili ng baby."

"Kahit may baby na ako Ma, baby mo parin ako ha? Forever na yon." Via pouted.

"Opo. Opo, ikaw parin baby damulag ko." She stated that made them laugh.

"Oras na oh, magsleep ka na." Irene said and kissed her forehead.

"Tabi ako sainyo, please." Via pleaded.

"How about your husband?"

"Hayaan mo na siya malaki na siya." Via complained. It was her hormones now that are talking.

"Nako, ayan na ang hormones. Hmmm, halika na." Irene said and assisted her daughter in her room. Greggy was already sleeping when they entered, which is why they quietly lay down as they positioned theirselves the way little Via wants.

"Good night, Mama ko. I love you." Via said and buried her head unto her Mom's chest.

"Good night, baby. Mommy loves you the most."  She replied as she caressed her hair.

Oh, what a merry christmas!

- Requested -