𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾

I immediately got out of bed but was stopped by dad "Nope you stay in bed" he told me, I hissed at him before walking out and wiping my nose myself.

I saw Neteyam standing by Lo'ak and Aonung standing by Tsireya. Aonung looked beaten up bad while Neteyam looked fine with bloody knuckles.

"Neteyam!" I hissed, I stormed over to where they are.

"Don't try, Aimee, I had too, this asshole shouldn't of forced you-" he was cut off by me smacking him. Which shocked everyone, Even Lo'ak.

"Forced?!, Are you kidding me Neteyam?!" I asked, he just stood there and rubbed his cheek.

"Look, your both young, plus I heard the argument and you said if you didn't he would be with someone else. He should've took that problem to his parents" he explained giving me a soft look, it made me regret smacking him but at the same time, he beat the shit out of my mate, the person I love, the person I'd die for

"You don't get it asshole!" I hissed, Lo'ak tried to defend Neteyam.

"Dont Even, Lo'ak. How would you react if it was Tsireya?" I asked him, he kept quiet. "Thought so"

I turned to Tsireya "Sorry to bring you as an example" I tell her, she just smiled and nodded saying it was ok.

I grabbed Neteyam by the wrist and pulled him to our pod but before we moved. I turned to Tsireya again.

"Take him to the medical tent, I'll check with him later" I tell her, she nodded.

Halfway to the pod I spoke up to Neteyam "he didn't force me. I wanted it too happen too. As mum says 'it takes to to fucking tango' " I spoke before laughing, Neteyam joined in as he took the opportunity to make it into a laughing matter.

After a big scold off Mum and dad. We finally got informed about having war with the sky people.

Shit, the dream is happening now? Damn it.

Apparently Ronal's spirit sister passed by the cause of the sky people and she damanded war.

I walked up into the medical tent to see Aonung sitting on the medical bed.

He smiled when he was me "forest girl, I was wondering when you'd show up"

I walked up to give him a hug which he accepted "I'm so sorry for my brother"

He laughed and kissed my hair "dont apologize. I probably do the same with my sister. He was only protecting you which I get. Me a Couple of months ago would've said something different but I do get when he got protective"

"He did a number on you, didn't he?" I asked, he tilted his head sideways, I laughed. My dad says some weird English sometime, I just pick up on them. He says its called slang.

"It means Neteyam really beat you up,.didn't he?" I asked giggling, I pressed a kiss to his lips, it's been ages since we kissed and it felt nice.

He pulled me by my chin to deepen it, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Ahem, did I interrupt something?" Neteyam asked, we stopped kissing, I gave him a look.

"Yeah you did. If you didn't say nothing you wouldn't of interrupted" I explained while I gave him a raised eyebrow.

"Smartass" he mumbled before looking at Aonung. "I got forced to say sorry to you because apparently being protective over your sister is illegal" He explained, I smacked the back of his head, he glared at me before sighing.

"Aonung. I'm sorry" he spoke more realistic, I smiled as Aonung forgave him.

"Also, Your mum declared war because her spirit sister died of the sky people" Neteyam explained after, I gave him a fed up look.

"Why did you say that so causally?" I asked him, he shrugged before leaving.

I turned to aonung "Our life is an adventure" he agreed.

"We need to warn Akio" I tell him which made him rush of the bed

Quaritch is back.